This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of your Boo-Yah (and vica-versa)

Comments

• edited September 2011
    This is Kate Monster:
    You could just ask her out. If she doesn't swing that way, you'll find out.
    Let's face it, it might end up as a bit of a shoddy date, but it's still better than "d'ya like cock?"
    You should totally just ask "D'ya like cock, 'cuz I have one and it likes you?" Yes, this will end well, and by well I mean entertainingly.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • edited September 2011
    This is Kate Monster:
    You could just ask her out. If she doesn't swing that way, you'll find out.
    Let's face it, it might end up as a bit of a shoddy date, but it's still better than "d'ya like cock?"
    You should totally just ask "D'ya like cock, 'cuz I have one and it likes you?" Yes, this will end well, and by well I mean entertainingly.
    I absolutely support this plan of action. It is strategic, brilliant and tactically perfect. It cannot fail. Unless she doesn't like cock.

Fred has a contribution over skype - Just walk up to her, stare at her quizzically, and after a few seconds, just say "Cock?" as if you were offering her a biscuit.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Ask her out. If she says she's a lesbian then comment that you can do everything a girl can do + 1.
  • You people make me laugh. This is why I come to these forums.
  • Booh-yah: Cute girl across the hall is really cool and into videogames almost as much as me. Hell, she even asked ME if I'd played Zombies ate my neighbors.
    Fail: I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian, especially since all of her friends seem to be. I mean I'm not shallow and going to stop hanging out because of that, but it sucks if I wanting it to be anything more than friendship.
    She could be bi, or just have a bunch of lesbian friends.
  • Fred has a contribution over skype - Just walk up to her, stare at her quizzically, and after a few seconds, just say "Cock?" as if you were offering her a biscuit.
    lol
    She could be bi, or just have a bunch of lesbian friends.
    Seriously, though, What are the odds?
  • Ask her out. If she says she's a lesbian then comment that you can do everything a girl can do + 1.
    You're right, men ARE better at sex! I think the solution lies here within. The obvious solution is to simply turn gay.
  • edited September 2011
    Man, if you judged me by my friends, I would be a lesbian in your book.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • If you judged me just by meeting me, you'd think I was gay, what with Jigglypuffs all over.

I think the moral of the story is not to assume.
  • My point is, gay friends do not determine one's sexuality.
  • Yeah. But there really is no good way to make an assumption about sexuality aside from someone just straight up displaying their sexuality. It's more separate from other behaviors than most people expect.
  • Fail: Sick
    Boo-Yah: I've had worse.
    Fail: It's possibly developing to be worse tomorrow.
    Boo-Yah: I'm currently watching MLP : FiM all over again and knitting socks.
  • ...there really is no good way to make an assumption...
    You can make observations, but even the best observations may still lead you to the wrong conclusion.
  • Yeah. But there really is no good way to make an assumption about sexuality aside from someone just straight up displaying their sexuality. It's more separate from other behaviors than most people expect.
    With men in non-classy situations, properly-fitting clothes and a certain stylish kind of haircut are often indicators of being gay. The problem comes when you hang out with people who like to be classy. Also, a fondness for musical theatre is a pretty good indicator.

In other news, I am slowly becoming one of the gayer straight men in the world.
  • I'm not saying stereotypes don't exist, simply that they can and will be wrong, because the universe (or God) has a sense of humor.
  • I'm not saying stereotypes don't exist, simply that they can and will be wrong, because the universe (or God) has a sense of humor.
    It's true, the universe runs on schadenfreude.
  • Boo-Yah: Interviewing Kiko from Penny Arcade tomorrow night.
    Fail: I hate interviews, mostly because they are hard work to be well prepared, with a big risk of conducting a shitty interview anyway. And I get a small case of the nerves each time. I've signed myself up for a bunch more though over the next few months. Gotta get better at this stuff or fail horribly trying. Not trying is the only non-option.
  • I've had worse.
    You liar!
  • Re: Possible lesbian. I think I'll just hang out with her and see what happens. I don't want things to be weirder than they have to be.
  • edited September 2011
    Re: Possible lesbian. I think I'll just hang out with her and see what happens. I don't want things to be weirder than they have to be.
    Ask her out confidently, worst-case scenario she says no, regardless of the reason. It'll only be weird if you make it out to be weird. Push the confidence up 200%, man.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • Re: Possible lesbian. I think I'll just hang out with her and see what happens. I don't want things to be weirder than they have to be.
    Ask her out confidently, worst-case scenario she says no, regardless of the reason. It'll only be weird if you make it out to be weird. Push the confidence up 200%, man.
    Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, confidence is silly.
  • Boo-Yah!: All my Steam games (that I'm interested in playing) downloaded while I was at the mall today!
    Fail...: Well, all except Borderlands. For some reason it keeps telling me it's suspended. I guess I just can't play this game.
  • You could just torrent it until the Steam one downloads. All you need for multiplayer is a GameSpy account, there's no other verification,
  • All you need for multiplayer is a GameSpy account
    It amazes me that Gamespy still exists.
  • It amazes me that Gamespy still exists.
    Have you tried to play a private Borderlands game yet? Cause then you'll be astounded they still exist.
  • It amazes me that Gamespy still exists.
    Have you tried to play a private Borderlands game yet? Cause then you'll be astounded they still exist.
    Gamespy problems are one of the main reasons I haven't beaten Borderlands co-op with anyone...
  • Today I read that the movie Moneyball is coming out. For a split second I thought it said there was a Monkeyball movie coming out.
    Extra fail: it's written by Aaron Sorkin.
  • edited September 2011
    Extra fail: it's written by Aaron Sorkin.
    Why is he fail? I rather liked A Few Good Men and The American President. I hear The Social Network and The West Wing are also good as well.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Why is he fail? I rather liked A Few Good Men and The American President. I hear The Social Network and The West Wing are also good as well.
    Yea, Who the hell hates on Aaron Sorkin?
  • Why is he fail? I rather liked A Few Good Men and The American President. I hear The Social Network and The West Wing are also good as well.
    Yea, Who the hell hates on Aaron Sorkin?
    Me