This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• Oh and Santee, it is not Christmas yet, so that is why you have yet to receive your gift!
  • Dear Santa,

Thank you for Vectorman and Vectorman 2, those games are awesome and I had been wanting them for a while. Also, I had totally forgotten they existed, but they are awesome.

Dear Santee,
    ...Still gotta think of something...AWESOME!
    ditto
  • Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0496 9010 xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
    Expected Delivery Date: December 15, 2010
    Class: Priority Mail®
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmationâ„¢

Your item is out for delivery at 9:21 am on December 15, 2010 in (censored)

HO HO HO!
  • Thanks, Santa!

• Search Results

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

HO HO HO!
    Oh man, I hope Ro's not my secret santa (although I take that back, her gift is most likely 100% awesome), because I totally did not get the mail today and it is way too cold to go out there now.
  • edited December 2010
    http://imgur.com/a/iIcLC

I mean, I like boos, but not that much.

Make sure you view the similar looking ones in order.

The original Boo cornucopia is by ~le_pixelista. The MS Paint series is by Maria (and Mom).
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Oh man, I hope Ro's not my secret santa (although I take that back, her gift is most likely 100% awesome), because I totally did not get the mail today and it is way too cold to go out there now.
    It's still out for Delivery. T______T
    http://imgur.com/a/iIcLC
    That MS Paint series was great.
  • edited December 2010
    Neito,
    Okay so up until now I am sad to say I had no idea you were a member on the forums. We should meet sometime. You can introduce yourself, talk about some stuff, then put on a helmet and prepare to be glomped CAUSE YOUR GIFT WAS AWESOME!!!

It was so funny because a couple of Christmas gifts i had ordered for people came today and there was a package from Amazon. So i'm looking at it thinking: "Geez, when did i order something from Amazon? it must have been a while ago because i cant even remember what it is." so im opening it up thinking its a gift i ordered for someone and i am trying to remember what i ordered. When I opened it and saw: ANNE RICE'S INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION - I FREAKED OUT!!

I was about to run downstairs and ask who bought it for me (thinking it was one of my folks) when i looked at the paper, hoping it didn't cost them too much. Then i saw your message and realized it was my Secret Santa gift.
    Ask sonic, he'll tell you that i ran downstairs and told my folks, while showing them the book of course, that i got my Secret Santa gift...while jumping up and down.

Thanks so much for starting off my Christmas vacation with an extra bonus! (I just finished classes yesterday!)
    Post edited by BlackVelvetPlease on
  • I finally got time to both re-arrange the posters in my room and to take pictures of them so here we go (just as a reminder, be looking for the Fantasia, Dark Crystal, and Crank: High Voltage):
  • Awesome posters!
  • Search Results

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

HO HO HO!
    ...Ro, have I ever told how freaking awesome you are? Also, did you now that you made a grown man squee and shout in delight in the middle of the street? Well, both are true, holy crap, thank you so much. Also, I would like you to know that save for my Ravenclaw scarf, every single knitted item in my house is of your design. XD

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you~! This totally made my day, month and perhaps year. =w=

Excuse me while I explode and go huggle baby Cthulhu some more...

(Pictures will come later, don't have my camera with me. .___. )
  • edited December 2010
    ...Ro, have I ever told how freaking awesome you are? Also, did you now that you made a grown man squee and shout in delight in the middle of the street? Well, both are true, holy crap, thank you so much. Also, I would like you to know that save for my Ravenclaw scarf, every single knitted item in my house is of your design. XD

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you~! This totally made my day, month and perhaps year. =w=

Excuse me while I explode and go huggle baby Cthulhu some more...

(Pictures will come later, don't have my camera with me. .___. )
    YAY! Fucking USPS.com wasn't showing anything about it being delivered. Well I'll post my pics here that will go up on my blog soon enough, but I would love your pic of you and the presents so I can put in on there. I'm so happy you love it. ^____^

/fulfilled

Here is a pdf of the letter that went with the gift. Adopt A Cthulhu (link fixed)

Also this post you made me had me laughing because of the irony.
    Make sure to link to the blog post, I'm curious.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • That's so fucking adorable I could explode.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, that was a freaking great idea. The pouch and the letter were great touches.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Yeah, that was a freaking great idea. The pouch and the letter were great touches.
    Well the pouch serves as a dice bag in reality because LPC did say he played D&D.; I found the pattern after I decided to make the amigurumi. It was almost as if it was ordained.
  • Neito,
    Okay so up until now I am sad to say I had no idea you were a member on the forums. We should meet sometime. You can introduce yourself, talk about some stuff, then put on a helmet and prepare to be glomped CAUSE YOUR GIFT WAS AWESOME!!!

It was so funny because a couple of Christmas gifts i had ordered for people came today and there was a package from Amazon. So i'm looking at it thinking: "Geez, when did i order something from Amazon? it must have been a while ago because i cant even remember what it is." so im opening it up thinking its a gift i ordered for someone and i am trying to remember what i ordered. When I opened it and saw:ANNE RICE'S INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION-I FREAKED OUT!!

I was about to run downstairs and ask who bought it for me (thinking it was one of my folks) when i looked at the paper, hoping it didn't cost them too much. Then i saw your message and realized it was my Secret Santa gift.
    Ask sonic, he'll tell you that i ran downstairs and told my folks, while showing them the book of course, that i got my Secret Santa gift...while jumping up and down.

Thanks so much for starting off my Christmas vacation with an extra bonus! (I just finished classes yesterday!)
    Glad such a simple gift made your winter break. :P
  • edited December 2010
    That's so fucking adorable I could explode.
    Yeah, that was a freaking great idea. The pouch and the letter were great touches.
    Ro's gifts are pretty much always awesome. Being awesome is her thing.
    It's true, she was literally jumping for joy.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • yes, I love this book. i was able to read it from the library and now its mine to enjoy over and over and over and over.... well you get the point. Thank you!
    Relevant.
    Relevant.
    ...that looks like a turtle with face-tentacles. .__.
    Relevant.
    Oh goddamn.
    Relevant.
    Oh goddamn.
    Don't worry, Ro, Yours is much cuter.
  • Don't worry, Ro, Yours is much cuter.
    LOL thanks. I'm not worried about which is cuter, but that plushy should be illegal.
  • Don't worry, Ro, Yours is much cuter.
    LOL thanks. I'm not worried about which is cuter, but that plushy should be illegal.
    Yeah, its actually kind of disturbing. But then, I suppose that would be the point...
    That was my reaction when she showed it to me earlier this week.
  • The gift to my secret santee should arrive Saturday or Monday. ^_^
  • To whomever got me as a santee, you'll have to wait a bit from the time UPS informs you that the package was delivered till it gets to me, also, since it's X-mas eve, cargo flights and the like are kinda overbooked, so the average time from the US to Costa Rica is about 8 to 10 days. So no, the package was probably not lost, or delivered to the wrong person, it'll just take some time to get to me.
  • edited December 2010
    LPC,
    Since you love Cthulhu and Steampunk,and have $200 to spare, check this out.

Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Cielmort will suffice as a name. =w=

Those goggles are orgasmic, but I do not have $200 dollars to spare, I had trouble scrapping my budget for my santee's gift after that stupid move of buying a new guitar (a move which I'm not regretting.) DX