This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• And a carpenter has more hammers.
    ...yes. He is rich in hammers. I am glad to see you understand.
    I'm a computer person. That's what I do. I can make use of almost any number of computers. Every craftsman should possess a wide array of high quality tools for their given trade.
    I'm a computer person. That's what I do. I can make use of almost any number of computers. Every craftsman should possess a wide array of high quality tools for their given trade.
    I said that same thing to someone recently. *thumbs up*
  • I shipped my gift Monday morning, and the post mistress assured me that it would be there before Christmas. I haven't gotten my gift yet (gakkari).
  • post mistress
    Imma start using this. So much better than "post woman."
  • I know my gift have arrived to my santee's home safe and sound and that is all that matters :D
  • edited December 2010
    post mistress
    Imma start using this. So much better than "post woman."
    Post Mistress? Somehow I picture a sexy woman with long raven black hair, in a black leather postal worker uniform, with a bag full of whips and "toys". Packages arrive with lashes in the wrapping. O.o
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Santee, your gift is on the way. Once again, while it may not reach you by Christmas day, I hope you have a truly wonderful holiday full of love and hugs and pies and phat lootz.
  • Thanks to my secret Santa for the EB Saga and Runaway Bros. poster from Fangamer! The poster will go up in my dorm when I return in January, and I will finally manage to sit down and watch EB Saga.
  • A gift has entered the mail though it definitely will not hit before Friday.
  • Thanks for Megazone 23, santa!
  • Okay, mine will be sent by New Years, just that I have been caught up in snow and grandparents for the last week.
  • So, my gift came back to my doorstep...shit, I feel like a complete douchebag now, I'm sorry for making you wait. .___.
  • I have been informed a package has arrived from UPS that is from a place I don't have any open orders from. I cannot wait to go home.
  • Ooh I forgot to post this before, but I got my secret santa gift right before I left! Thank you santa-san!

BTW me and Andy got addicted to the sugary crack candy on our ride to Virginia >_>
  • BESTEST PRESENT EVAR

I also adore the cute note with panda drawings!
  • So it was that obvious that the gift was from me? I am shocked! Shocked, I say!

Glad you liked it.
  • So it was that obvious that the gift was from me? I am shocked! Shocked, I say!

Glad you liked it.
    Well your name was on the package, but I'm pretty sure I could guess without it since it is a Disney film. :P Yes, I haz happy. :D
  • Hurm. I told the guys at the store to not put my name on the box. Bastards.
  • Bananagrams :P
  • I apologize for my horrid-ness in the secret santa gift sending. be assured i have not forgotten but made a massive change to the gift i am sending. details in the note with the gift.
  • edited December 2010
    I got a very important book, a book that will open my eyes to all the (well most) of the secrets of the world :D
    Thanks Santa! :D
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • I got a very important book, a book that ill open my eye to all the (well most) of the secrets of the world :D
    Thanks Santa! :D
    You got dianetics?
  • It is a book made entirely out of secrets, with secrets written inside of it.
  • It is a book made entirely out of secrets, with secrets written inside of it.
    Theatans, HOW DO THEY WORK?
  • Fuck you Santa! You give me nothing but Poo! Is it because I'm jewish/atheist?

• Don't worry, the sequel to that game coming out in a few months is Nuts, supposedly about squirrels. Potentially about ones with giant testicles. Now your santa for next year knows what to get you.
  • Don't worry, the sequel to that game coming out in a few months is Nuts, supposedly about squirrels. Potentially about ones with giant testicles. Now your santa for next year knows what to get you.
    Another squirrel card game besides Squarrels?
    Another squirrel card game besides Squarrels?
    Yes, the market is getting crowded as companies fight over the dollars of squirrel-enthusiast card game lovers.
  • @Apreche Poo was the game I wanted you guys to play on the last day of PAX. It's really fun and it's been a big success at all the parties I've brought it to.