This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• okay so i apologize to my santaee cause i havent even started on the gift so yah, its gunna be late. Sorry.
  • Ok, I'm putting a halt to my other projects so I can get this present sent out by the weekend or early next week. I am 99.9% sure my Santee will lose his/her shit when they receive this gift.

/brag
  • I am 99.9% sure my Santee will lose his/her shit when they receive this gift.
    Isn't that how it usually is with your crafts?
  • Ok, I'm putting a halt to my other projects so I can get this present sent out by the weekend or early next week. I am 99.9% sure my Santee will lose his/her shit when they receive this gift.

/brag
    If it is what I think it is, yes, shit will be lost, no matter who it is.

/brag
    If it is what I think it is, yes, shit will be lost, no matter who it is.
    Yes it is, but there is more.
  • edited December 2010
    Gift arrive!

I must admit, I haven't thought about Gumby in a long ass time, but I really did like the show when I was young. I'm interested to see how it holds up. And how can you not like a figure of Protoman with detachable limbs?

Thanks Omarrrrrrrrrrr~!
    Post edited by theknoxinator on
  • Holy SHIT that Protoman figure is awesome.
  • Protoman is teh SMEX. That is awesome.
  • Great to know that you liked it. The Protoman was the "get out of jail" card in case you didn't like Gumby.
  • Man, that's all kinds of awesome. My present is looking mighty fine. I probably will finish by the weekend if not earlier.

I really enjoy doing these sorts of things.

I anticipate looking at new posts here. Don't disappoint Santas!
  • @Black Velvet: It's OK. I haven't gotten anything for my Santee yet either.
  • @Black Velvet: It's OK. I haven't gotten anything for my Santee yet either.
    Hell, I'm still waiting for last years gift...
  • Hell, I'm still waiting for last years gift...
    There are several people, but eh, whattayagonnado?

I'll make you something! :P
  • Yeah, I've yet to receive mine, but I'm not complaining, my gift was horribly ruined in the making, so I had to start all over again. .___.
  • edited December 2010
    That Protoman figure is crazy awesome!

Might I also ask, what is that poster you have hanging above your gifts? I can make out bits and pieces of it, and it looks kinda awesome as well.
    Post edited by Matt on
  • @gundabad These are the posters above my movie/game shelves:

Courtesy of A Life Well Wasted.

As for my gifts, they are being shipped to me, so I'm hoping to get them packaged and sent out early next week.
  • Well, my Santee's gift will be shipped out today, presumably. Note: The box is comically oversized and doesn't have any bubble wrap or anything in it, so you'll be able to hear the stuff in it shaking around...So, don't be alarmed and stuff.
  • Well, my Santee's gift will be shipped out today, presumably. Note: The box is comically oversized and doesn't have any bubble wrap or anything in it, so you'll be able to hear the stuff in it shaking around...So, don't be alarmed and stuff.
  • edited December 2010
    Got an awesome Arduino Wave Shield from my santa! It's already all soldered up and working! It's currently playing "Derezzed" from the new Tron soundtrack over and over again.

Thanks Sc- I mean, Santa!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I just sent out my gifts. I tried to keep to what my Santee mentioned. I hope they like them!
  • Gift has shipped, hope my Santee likes it. :D
  • edited December 2010
    I may only be able to get one thing on my Santee's list, but they should get it tuesday or wednesday, depending on when Amazon ships Prime orders.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Gift was sent, I hope my Santee enjoys it :O
  • edited December 2010
    Gift sent via Priority Mail. Should arrive by Wednesday or Thursday.

@Apreche,
    I also mailed out the Boo Cornucopia today. You should get it Wednesday or Thursday as well.

To my Santee,
    I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to you posting pics here! Please, so I can post it in my blog.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Dear Santa,
    Thanks again for the awesome Arduino Wave Shield. I had a cool idea of what to do with it. Since I have a big project box, I think I'll make a TRON soundtrack-in-a-box in time for the movie.
  • I finally bought my santee's gift! I'll be sending it off tomorrow, so it gets there around Christmas like I planned. ^_^
  • Oh and Santee, it is not Christmas yet, so that is why you have yet to receive your gift!
  • ...Still gotta think of something...AWESOME!
  • Dear Santee,

I have your stuff here and it's ready to be shipped. Sadly because of my work schedule I won't be able to ship it until Sat. And because of the distance, you likely won't get it until after Christmas. Sorry.
  • My gift is complete. Now I just need somebody with a really big printer...