This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Santa Row Crew (Forum Secret Santa Sign-up)

Comments

• You are going to enjoy some of those cards. They are pretty amusing.
  • Well Bananagrams has been a giant success at every event I have whipped it out (and it is very easy to whip out (hehehehehe)).
  • I know there are some people who haven't gotten their gifts yet, but it looks like this time Everyone is going to get a gift, even if they're a little late. Thus, I declare this secret santa event a success!

On a somewhat less successful note, I must make an apology. At the beginning, I had promised that all participants would get an extra gift this year as a reward for participating. Unfortunately, I must announce that, due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be unable to fulfill that promise. The success or failure of this was not a function money but time. I'll keep trying to figure out some way to fulfill it after all, but until then, I extend my deepest apologies to all the participants.
  • I agree! I enjoy reading about the gifts people have given so far. Haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm not worried.
  • I agree! I enjoy reading about the gifts people have given so far. Haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm not worried.
    Don't worry, I was just talking with your santa about it today. You'll get your gift soon.
  • Yes, gift-giving and sending were both TREMENDOUSLY fun experiences. I dunno, it's like they say, giving a gift really is more satisfying than receiving one.
  • edited January 2011
    I haven't gotten anything. (;_;)
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • I haven't gotten anything. (;_;)
    I'll look into this straight away.
  • Thanks Sonic, for being on the ball with this.
  • I was just waiting since a few people posted already that they'd be late, but if this is something we should be reporting, throw my name in the "I haven't gotten anything" pool.
  • I was just waiting since a few people posted already that they'd be late, but if this is something we should be reporting, throw my name in the "I haven't gotten anything" pool.
    Yes, definitely report it if you haven't gotten a gift yet.
  • I am still giftless.
  • @Gomidog Don't worry Emily, Your santa has just been having some trouble with sending the gift. It'll be there soon. ^_^
  • @Gomidog Don't worry Emily, Your santa has just been having some trouble with sending the gift. It'll be there soon. ^_^
    It's because they don't have a chimney.
  • I'm hoping my Santee got my gift.

I thank the person who got me the Anthology of Finnish Stories. ^_^
  • edited January 2011
    I thank the person who got me the Anthology of Finnish Stories. ^_^
    Oh, what?! Oh! (Do want.)
    It's because they don't have a chimney.
    *Ba Dum Tish*
  • Yeah,I do apologize, really. =.= It's beyond my help though. :C
  • Gundabad, I've spoken to your santa, and you WILL be getting a gift, but it will be a bit late. The gift hasn't even arrived to the Santa yet, but as soon as it does, it will get shipped out to you.

You'll get your gift.
  • You'll get your gift.
    Or somebody's gonna get hurt real bad.
  • You'll get your gift.
    Or somebody's gonna get banned from next years secret santa.

Freezepop's new CD! Thanks, Santa!
  • So, am I the only one that hasn't gotten any secret santa gift two years in a row?
  • So, am I the only one that hasn't gotten any secret santa gift two years in a row?
    Lame.

It seemed like there were a lot of people who signed up, but didn't report what they received. =/
  • There needs to be a public list of shame compiled for people who didn't send gifts.
  • edited January 2011
    I am sad because I never got mine either. Boo.

Maybe I should send Mr. Roboto something just to be nice.

Edit: I met my gift recipient personally after Christmas, so I know they got it. They just didn't post.
  • edited January 2011
    I never got mine either. :(

If I understand correctly it had to do with shipping problems, though, so no shame.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Maybe I should send Mr. Roboto something just to be nice.
    Thanks for the offer, and just in case, my address is not the same that Rym has anymore. But I'm really not posting the complaint to receive a gift, it's just so that whomever decides to organize it this year (if there is going to be another one) takes into account the people that didn't send theirs the last 2 times.
  • edited January 2011
    Okay Roboto, Emily, Gunter, I will deal DEAL with this.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited January 2011
    Heh, I was just rewatching The Godfather, so I couldn't help but picture you as the Don.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on