This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Driving

12345679»

Comments

• edited September 2012
    The ticket states, "90 in a 65."
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • The ticket states, "90 in a 65."
    Do an online driving school, even if it's just to not get the points. It's a huge waste of time, but as long as you wiggle the mouse in the tab once in a while when you're finished reading (if you read at all) it has very little involvement. A moving violation shouldn't hurt your job prospects none since you're not looking to long-haul or deliver pizzas.
  • Pro. Thanks for the advice!
  • edited September 2012
    Got into an accident not long after I got my license. Driving school is a hassle, but it's totally worth it. ~$30, 6 hours of intermittent attention to answer common sense questions is totally worth it to not get the points. Especially since you can have the section and quiz up at the same time and just search for the answers.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • edited September 2012
    The adrenaline wasn't worth it.
    Welcome to me about two years ago. There's really no place for fun on the public roads anymore. The speed limits are just too low.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • If you just want to drive as fast as you can, go to Germany. Public highways are not the place for it.
  • I've never really owned a "safe" car, so going 50mph is always an adventure :D
  • One day I'll go to the salt flats and ruin my car.