This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• Nothing like a crack-addict superintelligent dolphin for all you hacking needs.
  • Wasn't it heroine?
  • Wasn't it heroine?
    Yeah, it was heroin in JM, and a heroin substitute here. Still really fucked up.

• edited May 2012
    Post edited by Diddgery on
  • Worst survival technique EVER!!!

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Urine-is-of-little-relief-to-hikers-3542789.php
    I'm just going to assume one of the parties involved has a certain fetish.
  • This is a link for an XBox bundle, which you have to be over 18 to buy on account of it containing Gears of War 2 and Fable 3.
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0081O13OO/
  • Worst survival technique EVER!!!

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Urine-is-of-little-relief-to-hikers-3542789.php
    I'm just going to assume one of the parties involved has a certain fetish.
    "We may die out here if we don't keep warm. You *points* pee on him. I'll be over here... in the bushes."
  • My printer said one of the cartridges had run out, and then, two prints later, it had actually run out.
  • My printer said one of the cartridges had run out, and then, two prints later, it had actually run out.
    Why this thread? That's hardly unusual.
  • No it isn't, I've never had a printer run out anywhere near when it said.
  • The good news is, that's the part of the gene pool that won't be reproducing.
  • I love that. Somehow, even though she's not real, he still manages to have his hands on her ass.
  • That's really kinda sad. Also, that guy most love the movie Cool World.
  • Sure this isn't just a joke his friends are playing on him? What sort of person photoshops themselves with..

Never mind.
  • edited May 2012
    Sure this isn't just a joke his friends are playing on him? What sort of person photoshops themselves with...
    *Ehem*
    Never mind.
    Yea-huh, thought so.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Today a friend of mine stepped out of the living room for ten minutes and left her four-year-old sister in there. When she got back, her sister had gotten naked, thrown shit (actual human shit, not shit as in "stuff") all over the room, and possibly eaten some of it. The majority of her afternoon was spent cleaning and disinfecting the room.

Little kids, man. Fuck.
  • Um. That is not normal 4 year old behavior. That child obviously has a problem.
  • edited May 2012
    Um. That is not normal 4 year old behavior. That child obviously has a problem.
    Yeah, no doubt. I don't know the rest of the story, though, and am definitely not inclined to pry.

EDIT: I feel like I might have the age wrong, and she might be 2. Still iffy, but better than being a four-year-old shit-slinger.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • four-year-old shit-slinger.
    dot tumblr dot com.

• And this is why you should always use WebMD for everything instead of going to a doctor.

• Oh so its my cannibalism that causes it!
  • What if the weeverfish was on cocaine?
  • It's interesting that cannibalism is only a problem if it's in Papua New Guinea.
  • Harmony Komine won an award for Trash Humpers.

Don't know what that is?
  • Hey, Harmony Korine is a very accomplished filmmaker.
  • edited May 2012
    Hey, Harmony Korine is a very accomplished filmmaker.
    Yeah, this. Kids was really important in the history of the HIV dialog in cinema. Trash Humpers might be polarizing, but Korine's reasons for making it are actually really fascinating. Actually, now that I think about it, pretty much all of Korine's films are really polarizing. However, I wouldn't call any of them bad, per se, even the ones I find a bit oppressive in their edginess and material (Kids, Ken Park). Dealing with stuff like that is just part of enjoying cinema, though.

I'm rather disappointed that Harmony Korine never completed work on Fight Harm, where he would provoke fights with strangers and not stop until he was at the edge of death or had won. The idea was to make "a cross between a Buster Keaton vehicle and a snuff film," but the sixth fight put him in the hospital, and he abandoned the film. Oh yeah, and David Blaine was the cameraman.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited May 2012
    If anyone wants a fun time-waster, look up all of Harmony Korine's appearances on Letterman.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Oh wow, I'm watching this Brows Held High review of Trash Humpers. It's painfully evident that this guy didn't get it. The reason the Auto Tracking message was left in is because Korine was using the film more as an exploration of the medium of videotape more than anything else.