This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• The Darksiders setting is neat.
  • Is Ghost Recon Future Soldier good for $15?
  • I'll probably get guns of icarus at some point during the sale.
  • $2.50 Psychonauts is always worth pointing out, despite the fact that almost all of you should have it already anyways.
  • Woo! Psychonauts! I've never actually played it before, always heard it's amazing. Thanks Linkigi!
  • If RPG Maker becomes cheap enough I may get it for the lulz
  • Why are they charging for DotA2? I thought it was free. I have it and did not pay for it.
  • Why are they charging for DotA2? I thought it was free. I have it and did not pay for it.
    The "early access" pass gets you an invite instantly, along with a bunch of paid content. It's been available for quite a while for $30, but today it's on sale for $15. It will be going F2P eventually, though.
  • edited December 2012
    "Paid content" is hats btw. If you really want in there are trading forums all over (reddit r/dota2 look in side bar, team liquid, *shudder* 4chan). Standard going rate for a pass is two crate keys ($5) and you can do it through Steam.
    Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • I find it hilarious that the standards for price on Steam aren't games or real money, but earbuds and keys.
  • Is Ghost Recon Future Soldier good for $15?
    UPDATE: Yes

• 20BFQ-DBGTA-V3W8F - Closure
    ETZLN-LF6CW-AYE8L - Snapshot

Quote this message with what you take so others don't redeem.
    Thanks!
  • Does anyone know if they fixed Magical Drop V?
  • Does anyone know if they fixed Magical Drop V?
    I am also wondering this. Still waiting for sale, though.
  • The 75% sale? It's currently at 50% off. I just purchased it as well as gifted it to Sail.
  • edited December 2012
    The 75% sale? It's currently at 50% off. I just purchased it as well as gifted it to Sail.
    Getting it. Steam didn't email me, even though it is on the wish list.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • The 75% sale? It's currently at 50% off. I just purchased it as well as gifted it to Sail.
    Getting it. Steam didn't email me, even though it is on the wish list.
    I've only been notified once. It doesn't seem to work very well.
  • It crashed on me once, is that what was wrong with it?
  • edited December 2012
    I played MGV on the HTPC and haven't had any issues other than me not being as good as I'd thought I would be at this game.

Must practice and hone my skills.

Edit: Somewhat similar to Magical Drop V, is Critter Crunch and it's only $1.74 during the holiday sale. I have played it for a few hours and have enjoyed it a lot.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited December 2012
    Uhhhh.... so Deponia is part of the vote for community choice for 66% off, but if you go to the page it's just normall 66% off.

wat.

Also non steam sale if anyone is interested in Mass Effect 3 you can get an origin code from gamefly for $9.50 with the code HOLIDAY20.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Ro has joined the gifting chain by sending me Toki Tori. Thanks, Ro!
  • Why can't you gift all four games in a four pack when you already own the game?
  • Ro has joined the gifting chain by sending me Toki Tori. Thanks, Ro!
  • Why can't you gift all four games in a four pack when you already own the game?
    Because it's a bad interface. The only thing you can do is gift the 4-pack to someone else.
    Because it's a bad interface. The only thing you can do is gift the 4-pack to someone else.
    Isn't the point of the four pack that you buy it and give away the other three copies?

Isn't the point of the four pack that you buy it and give away the other three copies?

Yes but what if the person buying already has a copy?

Yes but what if the person buying already has a copy?

Buy it for yourself, that will give you four more copies to gift individually. If you try to purchase it as a gift at checkout, you will be giving all four copies to one person.
  • Did Hotline Miami already go on sale for 50% off? If it hasn't someone let me know via here, Twitter, FB, or whatever if it goes more than 25% off. Thanks! ^_~
  • edited December 2012
    Why can't you gift all four games in a four pack when you already own the game?
    It's to avoid resale. If the game normally costs $10, but a four pack at $30 makes each individual copy $7.50, then letting people buy many four packs as they want means they can keep buying it and reselling, effectively making the game $7.50 even after the promotion goes away.
    Post edited by Schnevets on