This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• (゚ヮ゚)
    Honestly, you are getting more and more creative with your expression of nyan-cat related happy.
  • edited July 2011
    You have to get creative when dealing with Nyan cat.
    Post edited by P_TOG on
  • Atom Zombie Smasher is $3 on Steam, everyone should buy it. It's from the guy who made Gravity Bone and Flotilla.
  • As you should Jamestown. Sims 3 is giving me a funny look as well.
  • I think I'm going to buy Jamestown and Atom Zombie Smasher. Took quite a few days for there to be sales I actually want to take advantage of.
  • I think I'm going to buy Jamestown and Atom Zombie Smasher. Took quite a few days for there to be sales I actually want to take advantage of.
  • I'm holding out for Dirt3.
  • If I already have L4D2, do I really need to care about L4D1?

Also, anyone want to get together tonight for some pre-COnnectcon Zombie Killing (Plus getting that cheevo and another entry to win a whole bunch of games)?
  • You all need Jamestown it is an awesome game.
  • Jamestown is pretty self explanatory from the gameplay trailer, but what kind of game is Atom Zombie Smasher, and why I should pay couple of euros for it?
  • but what kind of game is Atom Zombie Smasher, and why I should pay couple of euros for it?
    I have no idea, but I trust the guy who made Gravity Bone. Also, I paid more for lunch than the cost of that game.
  • I looks like a procedurally generated RTS-style game.
  • There is a demo if you want to try before you buy.
  • Sims 3 + All DLC are on sale and I am dying.
  • It's hard not to form at least some base expectation for what a game is going to be like based off of its name. That being said, I was NOT expecting that from Jamestown. Bought.
  • Farcry 2 for £3? Sold.
  • Penny Arcade: Precipice of Darkness combo pack is only $1.80
    Sold, as soon as I get home. The only thing that I'm remotely interested in today's sales is Sanctum, a first person shooter tower defense. That's intriguing.
    Sold, as soon as I get home. The only thing that I'm remotely interested in today's sales is Sanctum, a first person shooter tower defense. That's intriguing.
    If someone else commits to playing it with me, i will get Sanctum. It's co-op.
  • I bought Audiosurf but only because it's $1.49.
    Yeah I bought that yesterday. Too bad they probably aren't making a 3 and 4, but still. Also picked up Toki Tori, CreaVtures, Guns of Icarus, and some pretty looking 2D platformer that I'm too lazy to look up.
  • Audiosurf is one of those games everyone ends up owning even if they can't remember why.
  • Its fun to play every once in a while.
  • SFIV - worth 15 bucks?
  • Has Dawn of War been on sale yet? If I missed it, I think I'll drop $50 on the THQ pack, which gets me the game and both expansions for about the same price I'd pay normally, plus some other stuff that I'll probably never play.
  • You missed it.
  • If someone else commits to playing it with me
    I would but I work 1145 - 2045 PST so I don't think our time tables would mesh up enough for this.
  • If someone else commits to playing it with me, i will get Sanctum. It's co-op.
    I will demo the game and get back to you. How many hours do you think will be needed to commit to this game?
  • If someone else commits to playing it with me, i will get Sanctum. It's co-op.
    I will demo the game and get back to you. How many hours do you think will be needed to commit to this game?
    However long it takes to either beat it or get bored of it.
  • SFIV - worth 15 bucks?
    If you're just gonna play by yourself/local multiplayer, then hey, why not. The Arcade Edition just came out, though, so I imagine most people are switching to that.