This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• I've owned that game (sanctum) for like 3 or 4 months now, it's entertaining, very short though.
  • Linkigi(Link-ee-jee)
    4 hours ago

permalinkquote
    Has Dawn of War been on sale yet? If I missed it, I think I'll drop $50 on the THQ pack, which gets me the game and both expansions for about the same price I'd pay normally, plus some other stuff that I'll probably never play.
    You did miss it, sadly, but the Company of Heroes series is on sale, which is their WW2 brother
  • 3 lucky people have a special gift from me! ^____^
  • 3 lucky people have a special gift from me! ^____^
    Thank you, sweety. :3
  • edited July 2011
    Stop guilt tripping me! ; _ ;

I would totally revoke an invite to a certain person and send one to you, but that would be cruel.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Audiosurf is one of those games everyone ends up owning even if they can't remember why.
    I will always remember why.
  • Goddammit, Jeremy.
  • Goddammit, Jeremy.
  • edited July 2011
    I get Lara Croft and Chun-Li but is that woman on the left the broad from Prince of Persia? Usually the characters in the picture have games in the major sale area.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • WE MUST PLAY THIS. Imagine old Zelda with mouse integration mixed with shooter elements in an MMO.
  • I'm down. Poked around for about 10 min and it was fun. Registered.
  • Bought the Precipice pack yesterday along with Eternity's Child. It was only $1 and looks cool. I figured, why the heck not.

I'm now addicted to buy games for dirt cheap. I can't resist such awesome deals for things I have little to no idea about. I blame ALL of you.
  • I'm now addicted to buy games for dirt cheap.
    Dirty games! Played dirt cheap!
  • I get Lara Croft and Chun-Li but is that woman on the left the broad from Prince of Persia? Usually the characters in the picture have games in the major sale area.
    I asked my friend about it and he thinks she is from Rift
  • I get Lara Croft and Chun-Li but is that woman on the left the broad from Prince of Persia? Usually the characters in the picture have games in the major sale area.
    That's funny because Jason, Omar, Kev, and I were just talking about this as well yesterday. We figured it was the girl from Rift as well. I really dig the poster as well.

We've concluded that Chun-li's bracelets are floaties as well.
  • We've concluded that Chun-li's bracelets are floaties as well.
    I still think that with thighs like hers (not pictured correctly in that image) she can probably swim with those even if they are lead, and not only swim, but jump out of the water like a freaking dolphin.
  • We've concluded that Chun-li's bracelets are floaties as well.
    I still think that with thighs like hers (not pictured correctly in that image) she can probably swim with those even if they are lead, and not only swim, but jump out of the water like a freaking dolphin.
    Or she could just jump in the pool do a hurricane kick or he lightning kick to force all the water out of the pool.
  • I'm now addicted to buy games for dirt cheap. I can't resist such awesome deals for things
    I'm the same way about all produce. I hate going to farmer's markets because I have to carry pounds of fruit with me afterward.
  • Wow, just as I was updating my wishlist on steam Mass Effect 2 is 6.80 and Fallout 3 is 10.19, it's like the place read my friggin' mind.
  • Dirt 3 is also on sale today for those looking forward to it.
  • Mass Effect 2 is $6.80 today. If you don't already own it and don't buy it today, well, what are you even doing?
  • I got it, just did. But now I still need to finish Mass Effect 1.
  • Dirt 3 is also on sale today for those looking forward to it.
    This was, literally, the only game I was waiting for through the entire sale. Instabuy. and now I will buy nothing else.
  • I am interested in this Mass Effect deal.
  • I am not interested in this Mass Effect deal.
  • And I was just gifted a copy of Mass Effect 1 from Kevin. THANK YOU!

(。◕‿◕。)
  • Dirt3. Damn. Now all I need is Portal 2.
  • And I was just gifted a copy of Mass Effect 1 from Kevin. THANK YOU!

(。◕‿◕。)
    Ro, your emoticons know no bounds!

Very interested in Mass Effect 2 and Fallout 3 bu odds are I will not get to them within the next 6-12 months. Going to wait, as much as I love spending money.