This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• I've never played a Fallout game. Are they worth it?
  • @Ro: Omar and I convinced Kevin to get Borderlands. If you get it, Team ATW9K can rule the land.
  • @Ro: Omar and I convinced Kevin to get Borderlands. If you get it, Team ATW9K can rule the land.
    It's on my wishlist atm. I'm looking for more games to add on it as well.
  • GTA 1, 2, 3, Vice City, and San Andreas for $7.50 is a pretty tempting deal.
  • Railworks 2 Train Simulator for under 10 dollars? This is the moment I have been waiting for my entire life.
  • Shogun 2. Time for some Honolabre Dispray.
  • edited July 2011
    Oh hello there, in a non daily deal from steam if you buy Puzzle Agent 2 at $8.99 you get a free copy of Puzzle Agent 1 for either yourself or as a gift.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • I've never played a Fallout game. Are they worth it?
    I thought it was too slow, but I had just played Borderlands before trying it out. Trying to go to nuclear fallout survival after "HOLY SHIT MY SMG SHOOTS NAPALM" probably wasn't the best transition.
  • Bought Toki Tori, Lume, & GUns of Icarus, all together for $5. :3

Toki Tori has a little chic with a bazooka that freezes spiky animals. All is good in the world.
  • Fun fact, the original version of Toki Tori was a Game Boy Color game, and really cheap to get if you are interested in where the chick came from.
  • Day 3 has made my dreams come true. Super Meat Boy for just $7.50 and Half Life 1 for just $2.50
    Also Magika is really cheap. Is it worth it?
  • Also Magika is really cheap. Is it worth it?
    Yes.
  • Also Magika is really cheap. Is it worth it?
    Yes.
  • Well, I'm convinced. I'll be picking that up today as well.
  • edited July 2011
    I just paid $3 for PvZ on iPhone. I will probably pay $3 in the future to have it on Android. I will also likely pay $3 to get it on PC today. It's such a good game.

Other than that, I'll probably get Magicka DLC and a couple gift passes, because that's a good game to give out. I was going to get Bioshock 2, but my backlog is too stacked.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Everyone should get Plants vs Zombies and both of the Peggle games if they go into a daily sale.
  • edited July 2011
    EA really fucked me over. I bought Battlefield BC2 from them and now I can't get cheap steam DLC :( I could get the whole game + DLC on Steam cheaper than Vietnam from EA now.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • edited July 2011
    Another day of "I don't really care about these deals". If I didn't have 20 unbeaten RPGs, I'd get Dragon Age, but I do, so I won't. I might pick up Defense Grid, but other than that, I can't think of anything that's good today.
    EA really fucked me over. I bought Battlefield BC2 from them and now I can't get cheap steam DLC :( I could get the whole game + DLC on Steam cheaper than Vietnam from EA now.
    Try taking the CD key and activating it on Steam. It worked for me for New Vegas.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Not getting anything today.
  • Buy Defence Grid, it's very good.
  • edited July 2011
    Try taking the CD key and activating it on Steam. It worked for me for New Vegas.
    No such luck. I bought it from EA online because they had a sale on it a while ago. In other news, I got Dragon Age Ultimate today. 23.6GB download ahoy!
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • Anyone know anything about Tropico 3? Worth looking at?
    There is a demo for it I think, you could try that.
  • Jamestown is currently 33% off on steam, go get it during the sale.
    There is a demo for it I think, you could try that.
    Got a generally positive set of review scores, averaging about 80%. Probably won't play this for quite a while so no rush to go try a demo, just figuring out if I should stash it during sale. I just may. Looks fun.
  • I love how my Steam wishlist doesn't actually have the ten games I wish for. I buy most of the games I actually want. Instead, because of the contest, it mostly consists of ten expensive games that I only want for research purposes and would only play if they were cheap/free.
  • Shit, there's still a whole week to go! Sale ends Sunday 10th.
  • Shit, there's still a whole week to go! Sale ends Sunday 10th.
    Holding out.
  • I'm even holding out for Portal 2. It would not surprise me if they lowered the discount one day from 33% to 50%.
  • edited July 2011
    As am I. There is always the night of the final day.
    Post edited by Omnutia on