This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• Fuck [insert older game has already played for a bit]. Spend your money [new game I am playing that is hot to me for a week then same cycle over again.]
    Fuck, not you too. Your plebeian games can only hold my attention for so long.

//Patricians 4 lyfe
    //runs back to ArmA
  • Will there be a FRCF Terraria server in the future? This is something I can get behind.
    That would be awesome.
  • I dunno about a dedicated Terraria server, but I've been hosting games w. a couple forumites recently. If anyone wants to play tonight, say... 8PM EST, I can make it happen.
  • I dunno about a dedicated Terraria server, but I've been hosting games w. a couple forumites recently. If anyone wants to play tonight, say... 8PM EST, I can make it happen.
    If I'm awake, I'd be up for that.
  • Sounds good to me.
  • 3+ people sounds good enough to start. Voice chat is definitely fairly key, what d'you guys think for that? Skype? Do I figure out Ventrillo by 8?
  • Skype works for me.
  • G+ Hangout

• edited July 2011
    Actually, found the dedicated server, deep within the confines of the Steam program files. Currently configuring, should be good to go with a large world for use later tonight.

Server IP: 98.113.169.78 (default port)
    Server Password: frcforums

-EDIT- Server is also up now, for anyone who wants to join
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • I love Toki Tori, its my steam avatar :3

Also as a bonus there is a double pack going on sale tomorrow, Breath of Death VII the beginning and Cthulhu saves the world will be on sale with special features for $3 on steam.
  • Apparently the GoT game will be some sort of RTS. I'm always interested in a good RTS.
  • I can vouch for RollerCoaster Tycoon 1&2 being amazing games and still holding up today.
    The original has better scenarios, but the second has more rides and an overall improvement of features. Get them both if you can, or IMO just the first if you're that way inclined.

A deep, complex sandbox game made by a single man and coded nearly exclusively in assembly. Chris Sawyer is my hero.
  • A deep, complex sandbox game made by a single man and coded nearly exclusively in assembly. Chris Sawyer is my hero.
    That doesn't sound like a hero, that sounds like a madman. On the other hand, line between those two can be thin and blurry.
  • Breath of Death VII The beginning and Cthulhu Saves the World games are bundled together for $2.67 on steam go buy it.
  • Zeno Clash is real cheap on steam right now.
  • edited July 2011
    wrong thread
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Bought Cthulhu Saves The World on Steam for $2.50 or whatever, so not worth it. It's a shit "old-school" RPG with immensely forced jokes and dialogue. I went into it highly optimistically, and came out heavily disappointed. Not worth any amount of money. Even for free, not worth the time it would take to play.
  • Bought Cthulhu Saves The World on Steam for $2.50 or whatever, so not worth it. It's a shit "old-school" RPG with immensely forced jokes and dialogue. I went into it highly optimistically, and came out heavily disappointed. Not worth any amount of money. Even for free, not worth the time it would take to play.
    I played XBox demo and didn't pay for it.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was highly tempted by that bundle.
  • I considered buying the bundle, but I already bought breath of death on XBLA for a dollar and haven't played it much, so I figure my money is best spent elsewhere.
  • edited July 2011
    Dwarfs!? is $2.50 on steam. It has the same top-down dwarf control aspect that Dwarf Fortress does, but, from what I've seen, it is a very different game.
    Post edited by Snickety-Snake on
  • Is The Ball worth five bucks?
  • GRID is on sale for $5 on Steam. That game is definitely worth it. It's one of the very few non F1 games to have Spa, and the cars are a lot of fun to drive.
  • Dwarfs!? is $2.50 on steam
    Worth it? Can anyone who has it give us a brief review?
    Total Biscuit seems to enjoy Dwarfs!?
    I'm enjoying it. However, I would never have paid the full $10 for it. Total Biscuit's video is a pretty good overview of the gameplay: simple, but challenging.
  • I see that a couple of you have Eufloria. Would any of you say it's worth the $5 that it's going for right now?
  • I see that a couple of you have Eufloria. Would any of you say it's worth the $5 that it's going for right now?
    You can try it out before you had to pay for it. Back then it was called Dyson. If you like it, Eufloria on steam has more levels for you to play.