This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• Civ 5 17 bucks!
  • Civ 5 17 bucks!
    B-b-b-but... My monies!

That is a terribly tempting offer.
  • I've always wanted to like Shattered Horizon, but the graphics are kinda extreme.
  • I've always wanted to like Shattered Horizon, but the graphics are kinda extreme.
    Nobody plays it.
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY on Steam for $7.50.
  • Worth it.
  • New HumbleBundle (at least for me) includes crayon physics deluxe, cogs, vvvvvvvvvvvvv, Hammerfight, And Yet it Moves.
  • I have literally every one of those games except And Yet It Moves.
    I have literally none of those games except And Yet It Moves.
  • I have all those games 'cept for Cogs.
    I have literally none of those games except And Yet It Moves.
    Crayon Physics is fun for what it is, VVVVVV is awesome old-school style platforming, Cogs is a semi-shitty puzzle game, and Hammerflight is a really annoying game, IMO. Is AYIM worth playing?
  • Not really
  • Worth it.
    Is it still worth it if I don't care about Batman?
  • It's worth about 7.50 if you like stealthy type games as well as beat-up-the-badguys type games.
  • edited July 2011
    We need a humble bundle for PDFs of indie tabletop RPGs. Either that, or get a PDF/print+play of one or two indie RPGs into the existing humble bundle. Maybe make a digital indie comics humble bundle and have money go to the CBLDF instead of EFF/Child's Play.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • beat-up-the-badguys type games.
    I do enjoy beating up bad-guys...
  • Just saw an "Endless Fluff" game on steam, someone here was part of that company right?
  • Anomaly: Warzone Earth is $3.33 and looks kind of awesome. Anyone have firsthand experience?
  • Machinarium for $2.50
    I got in in one of the Humble Indie Bundles. It had nice art and music but I just didn't enjoy playing it.
  • Anomaly: Warzone Earth is $3.33 and looks kind of awesome. Anyone have firsthand experience?
    Buy it - Worth the $3.33. Clever gameplay, very slick and sexy. Just don't play it on "Casual" difficulty.
  • Machinarium for $2.50
    I got in in one of the Humble Indie Bundles. It had nice art and music but I just didn't enjoy playing it.
    On that note, there's a Humble Bundle on right now, and if you (currently) spend upwards of $5.13 you get Machinarium along with 10 other games.
  • edited August 2011
    along with 10 other games.
    I was going to tell you to learn how to count, but I forgot about Steel Storm. Also don't forget, free Minecraft until August 14th.

EDIT: It is $5,14 now. It was in the low $4 range yesterday. That really goes up crazy with that improved offer.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • edited August 2011
    Yeah. it's an ingenious trick. At least they're only going with the mean, though, rather than something like the 80th percentile.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • On that note, there's a Humble Bundle on right now, and if you (currently) spend upwards of $5.13 you get Machinarium along with 10 other games.
    Plus, if you bought the Bundle before this offer started, you are grandfathered in no matter what you paid. Search your email for that link.
  • Also, if you purchased the Bundle, or purchase it at all, you get Atom Zombie Smasher, in addition to Steel Storm and the other games.
  • I never heard of it before, but you can get this game for free. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/08/05/before-time-size-fives-gibbage-goes-free/

Gotta remember for when I get home.
  • Elder Scrolls is now on sale, and most id and Bethesda games have Steam Cloud.

Yes, that means Doom and the Elder Scrolls series.
  • I never heard of it before, but you can get this game for free. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/08/05/before-time-size-fives-gibbage-goes-free/

Gotta remember for when I get home.
    The makers of Ben There, Dan That and Time Gentlemen, Please
    NOPE. NOPE NOPE.
  • New Vegas is $10 on Steam. Sold!