This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• How do I get coal?
    It's one of the random prizes in the daily objectives thing

• Because of these contests my Steam Wish List is always going to be dishonest. It will always be full of the newest most expensive games I want to get for free, but would never pay for under any circumstances.
    The ones you are probably willing to pay for you've already bought. Duh.

My real wishlist is Skyrim.

Just Skyrim.
  • Achievement get with MrRoboto we came to the same conclusion: trading interface with steam is broken.
  • It's overloaded with everyone using it at once.
  • It's overloaded with everyone using it at once.
    It's not only that, if you now want to add someone, you click on "add a friend" on the friends interface, then it opens up the steam main window for a search, then you pick the person you wanted, then go back to the friends interface. You should be able to do that from the same friends interface.

• edited December 2011
    I will trade coal for coal. Or better, useless hats for coal.
    I'll trade useless steam coupons for useless hats. Specifically, the companion cube pin.

(PS: What's sadder, that the Bill's Hat you have from Left4Dead (2? I don't remember) is worth a ton, or that I know it's worth a ton?)
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Achievement get with MrRoboto we came to the same conclusion: trading interface with steam is broken.
    Scott and I came to the same conclusion. I think it's because the server is getting pounded, not because it's actually broken, though.

Bought Railworks out of curiosity. It is definitely a thing where you drive trains. If you want to drive trains, boy is this a thing for you.
  • DiRT 3 $16.99

Y/N
    YES. 1000x YES. It's totally worth it!

• That train game sets new records for sheer amounts of DLC. Seriously, they're selling the base game for $3.49, then, to get just one country's full DLC is $59.99, and to get ALL of the DLC is $299.99(US or UK pack), which is a massive discount from the full price of everything, $1,561.15. I will never ever complain about companies other than these people abusing DLC ever again.
  • That train game sets new records for sheer amounts of DLC. Seriously, they're selling the base game for $3.49, then, to get just one country's full DLC is $59.99, and to get ALL of the DLC is $299.99(US or UK pack), which is a massive discount from the full price of everything, $1,561.15. I will never ever complain about companies other than these people abusing DLC ever again.
    Agreed:
    Railworks wtfh

• If they would just sell the train game with everything for $50, I might consider it.
  • edited December 2011
    Does anyone still want to trade coal for coal? It didn't work when I tried earlier.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • Bought Bastion for 10.04 :)
  • Do the Steam bundles get cheaper if you own some of the games or do you get to regift games you already own when you buy a bundle?
  • I think you can sometimes get extra copies but it might depend on the bundle.
  • Do the Steam bundles get cheaper if you own some of the games or do you get to regift games you already own when you buy a bundle?
    No.
    I think you can sometimes get extra copies but it might depend on the bundle.
    Mostly only for valve shit.

• That's what I figured. I know that the humble indie bundles don't give you shit for extra copies, but considering how low the price is I can't complain. I think its wise to just wait for indie games to be in a humble bundle if you're spending more than a couple bucks on it.
  • So if I order the valve bundle I can regift duplicate games?
  • So if I order the valve bundle I can regift duplicate games?
    If you buy it as a gift and put it in your inventory, maybe? I'm not sure.

In other news, Skyrim is 33% off. (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻
  • Yeappppp.. Damn you Skyrim, I could play you 100 hours starting now for 20 dollars cheaper :-p lol.. I think I got my 60 dollars of fun out of that game...
  • I have the X-SuperBox for trade
  • yea if anyone wants a 75% off COD: MW 1 I can send it to you...
  • If anyone wants half off either the Sam & Max complete pack or Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, or 25% off a valve game, come see me.
  • I've also got a 25% off valve coupon if anyone else is interested.
  • Valve coupons SUUUUCCCCKKKKK
  • So uh, anyone want a copy of CivCity: Rome?
  • Is Hard Reset worth 5 bucks?
  • Is Skyrim worth $40?
  • 2 easy achievements: AYoM all you need to do is stand on a fallen twig (2-1) and walk back and forth on it. Jamestown you need to get to level 3 (3rd difficulty level) buy the charge ship then beat ANY level as the ship. Total time: 10 minutes.
  • 2 easy achievements: AYoM all you need to do is stand on a fallen twig (2-1) and walk back and forth on it. Jamestown you need to get to level 3 (3rd difficulty level) buy the charge ship then beat ANY level as the ship. Total time: 10 minutes.
    The only issue with the AYIM cheevo is that I can't stand AYIM.