This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• What time do the deals roll over? At CTCon, so...
    It looks like they updated the mobile app to notify sale updates so that's probably your best bet.
  • The Half-Life series is 75% off. You all already have it, of course, but if you don't...
  • I've been waiting for HL Complete to go on sale. I've been wanting to play through HL2 again and I never actually beat the original HL
  • The Valve pack would be awesome if I could gift the doubles.
  • edited July 2012
    From Valve:

Users who own “Half-Life 2” and go on to purchase “The Orange Box” or the "Valve Complete Pack" will receive an extra copy of “Half-Life 2”.

Users who own “Half-Life 2: Episode One” and then go on to purchase the "Half-Life 2: Episode Pack”, “Valve Complete Pack” or “The Orange Box” will receive an extra copy of “Half-Life 2: Episode One”.

however:

“Half-Life 2” and “Half-Life 2: Episode One” are only eligible to receive extra copies once.
    For example, if you own “Half-Life 2” and/or ”Half-Life 2: Episode One” and receive extra copies for your purchase of “The Orange Box”, you will not receive additional extra copies if you then go on to purchase the “Valve Complete Pack”.
    Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • Tribs;Abscond is enjoyable. But fuck the lag. Europe or bust so don't go buying the game if you think I'll join you on non-Europe/Amsterdam server, because I will not. Lag's horrendous.

And don't call me Catboy. If you want to insult me, just use asshole, thank you very much.
  • Is Allan Wake's American Nightmare worth an extra two fitty?
  • Is Allan Wake's American Nightmare worth an extra two fitty?
    I hear it's pretty good, but it's only like 2 hours. So if you really want new content...
  • Steam Summer Sale is here. Any "must buys" other than every Valve title (which I already own)?
  • I'd say get Binding Of Issac, you can get it with soundtrack and expansion for under $2.50
  • Something's up with the community choice sale. They showed poll results of 35% Metro 2033, 34% Bioshock 2 and 31% some other game. Winner? Bioshock 2.
  • If you don't have Payday yet, then why the fuck not? IT'S FUCKIN' FANTASTIC.
  • €12,49 for Alice: Madness Returns is worth it if you enjoyed the first game. Dat style. Delicious style.
  • edited July 2012
    Available: 24 August 2012
    This game will unlock in approximately 1 month, 1 week, 5 days and 19 hours
    Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • NOT A DEAL, but dark souls is preordable YEA.

• edited July 2012
    They OFFER the VIDEO GAME. This thread is about that. Also, it's totally a deal if you want to see those games be ported (properly) to PC more often.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • After dealing with the setback of having a company leak their passwords online, I am now ready to die, over and over again. Preordered like a skunk in Christmas.
  • From Dust comes with Uplay DRM. Wish they would tell you that before purchase. Don't buy.
  • edited July 2012
    It appears that I am safe for another day...

Also, if anyone is picking up Borderlands and looking to get a game going, I'd be down. I've owned it for far too long without playing it.
    Post edited by Schnevets on
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah me and my friend played it for a while, then we had conflicting schedules and haven't resumed since. We didn't get too far. The only thing I'm sort of interested in is Dead Island, but it kinda seems like a shittier L4D.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • From what I've heard its basically L4D Borderlands.
  • I'd be willing to play Borderlands too. Never got very far solo.
  • I'd be willing to play Borderlands too. Never got very far solo.
    Anyone else interested? I'd be down to start a fresh game tomorrow.
  • edited July 2012
    Lemme know when and I'll play if I'm free.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Where were you guys months ago? Ah well, I am almost done with the game.
  • edited July 2012
    Are you guys free tonight or tomorrow night? Looks like I'll be able to do either starting around 7:00pm EST.
    Where were you guys months ago? Ah well, I am almost done with the game.
    Can we tempt you with making a new character, or are you sick of the game at this point?
    Post edited by Schnevets on
  • edited July 2012
    Flash Sale of Civilization Collection for $24.99.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • I could do tomorrow, I think.
  • I would love to play Borderlands with people, but I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Or any day in the next two weeks.

Oh well.
  • Well, I finally have Skyrim. I don't foresee myself making any other sale purchases.