This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Jesus Christ people, get the fuck back to work. Cheese, you go the fuck to sleep.

Post edited by Not nine on
  • I hope its wrong, because I see a lack of Arma on that list.
    ARMA 2 CO is 20% through July 23. I hope it gets a special discount day as well, I only want it for DAYZ.
  • edited July 2012
    Jesus Christ people, get the fuck back to work. Cheese, you go the fuck to sleep.
    Yeah, I kinda should...

Also, my current Steam rule is it has to be 75% off, maybe 66% off, for me to bother. For 50% it has to be something big time.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Jesus Christ people, get the fuck back to work. Cheese, you go the fuck to sleep.
    Yeah, I kinda should...
    Samuel L Jackson agrees.
  • Did I already pre-order Torchlight 2? Will it go on sale at some point?

Also, someone said the CivV expansion is good. It's on a little bit of sale, wait for larger discount? Kind of in a Civ mood.
  • edited July 2012
    Indie Bundle I not available in my country? Well fuck that time in the distant past.
  • At first I was happy that I can't access Steam at work, then I remembered I have the Steam iOS app. Oy.

From the daily deals, I currently have no desire for anything or I already own them.

However, I may have heard good things about Grimrock. I do not recall.
  • If you haven't played X-Com, buy that and play it.
  • Okay, I'm taking Samuel L Jackson's advice and going the fuck to sleep.
    <3 Nine
  • I haven't played Deus Ex: HR yet. It's Day 1, should I buy it now for $7.49 or wait for a better deal?
  • Oh that video. I nearly peed my pants.
  • edited July 2012
    From the daily deals, I currently have no desire for anything or I already own them.
    There's flash sales that are less than a day, currently they're SpaceChem -75%, Deus Ex -75%, Mafia II -75% and Rayman Origins -50%. Then there's the community sale vote, either The Witcher 2 -60%, Batman Arkham City -66%, or Saints Row The Third -75%.
    However, I may have heard good things about Grimrock. I do not recall.
    If you still listen to FKftG you should have.
    Okay, I'm taking Samuel L Jackson's advice and going the fuck to sleep.
    <3 Nine</p>
    I haven't played Deus Ex: HR yet. It's Day 1, should I buy it now for $7.49 or wait for a better deal?
    I don't think it's going to go for less than -75%, and besides, totally worth it for that price already.
  • I haven't played Deus Ex: HR yet. It's Day 1, should I buy it now for $7.49 or wait for a better deal?
    If it's a "Today's Deal: or a "Flash Sale" I don't think you are going to get a better price.

• That's usually what I've seen it for. Probably won't go lower.
  • Call me an ungreatful bastard if you like, but I was honestly hoping for something interesting alongside the sale, like last year's summer side-show.
  • Shogun 2 or Crusader Kings 2?
  • What was people's opinion of Crusader Kings II is it a another Europa Universalis III where I will stare at the game for 5 hours and move one slider and lose the game?
  • What was people's opinion of Crusader Kings II is it a another Europa Universalis III where I will stare at the game for 5 hours and move one slider and lose the game?
    No, you will stare at it for 5 hours and end up with an heir not of your dynasty and then lose the game.
  • edited July 2012
    Also, someone said the CivV expansion is good. It's on a little bit of sale, wait for larger discount? Kind of in a Civ mood.
    I heard that the expansion is super awesome, and that it fixes multiplayer, but I haven't tried it out yet.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • Hmmm... THQ pack is looking rather of tempting. Nothing is super eye catching, but everything they do have is stuff that I have been on the fence about for some time now (Dawn of War, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Saints Row The Third).
  • I wish STALKER: Clear Sky was being sold on its own. I can only buy it bundled. :-/
  • Isn't Clear Sky the one that sucks?
  • Someone please give me the heads up if Skyrim flashes.
  • edited July 2012
    I'm looking to pick up Arkham City if it dips near $10. Only other game I'm really keeping my eye on is Stacking, which is already $8, but might go lower.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited July 2012
    Arkham City is supposed to be kinda balls on the PC. Has some major issues with dx11 apparently, which I believe it makes you use. Don't quote me on that though.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • It's been out for over six months, any issues have gotta be fixed by now.
  • edited July 2012
    Yes, Saint's Row: the Third just went on super-user-choice sale! I watched the Fast Karate livestreams of it and wanted it as a game to fuck around and blow off steam in, and now I can.

EDIT: Also finally picking up Terraria.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • I played Galcon Fusion on my friend's iPad yesterday and saw that it's on sale for the PC on Steam for $2.50 so I bought that and bought a copy for a friend. Fun little game.