This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Minecraft - First Person Dwarf Fortress.... Kinda

Comments

• Sooo....1.8 is out. Somebody update their server and lets play that shit!
  • Oh! Dear God! The hardest question I have faced all week is before me! Do I sleep, or stay up all night playing Minecraft and go to college tomorrow with a gamer hang-over?
  • I think I may stay up almost all night since I only have 2 hours of class tomorrow and get done at noon.
  • I have 4 to 5-ish hours of classes, but an ass long break between the first 2 hours and the last 2-3. Thus, I have decided that I'm going to dick around on single player till twelve, then catch some ZZZZ's and play tomorrow, unless I forget the time, then it's an all nighter.
  • Can someone recommend a trustworthy Minecraft server hosting company?
  • edited September 2011
    Redstonehost seem like the best option while Servercraft seems like a close second after that I'm not really sure.

Edit: Found Mincraft Hosting Reviews and redstonehost is at the top of the list.
    Post edited by usrName on
  • Is anyone else getting lots of errors trying to log in? I'm getting failures in the game, I can't make an account on minecraft.net due to 500 errors, and there seems to be no other news or indication that anything is wrong.
  • Found a group of Enderman in single player freaked me out when I saw them.
    From Minecraft
  • That's a deadly bunch right there :p
  • Can someone recommend a trustworthy Minecraft server hosting company?
    I can vouch for LethalDrive. It's a new company that the founder of BroHoster has made, after BroHoster was taken over and sold by a scumbag conman who also happens to have a neckbeard.
  • Found a group of Enderman in single player freaked me out when I saw them.
    QUICKLY! Look at all of them in quick succession and run like fucking hell.
  • I found a map that is a wasteland aboveground with just a few trees, and a massive maze of arcing, yawning caverns underneath. I am thinking of building a dwarven cave city to pass the time.
  • ...to pass the time.
    Where did my day go? I recently dipped back into Minecraft, and a peer coined the phrase "Minecraft Hangover" for the post "How long have I been playing" realisation.
  • edited September 2011
    Notch debuts the enchantment table.
    Holy megapixels batman! Scale that image.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Holy megapixels batman! Scale that image.
    I love you Mr. period. Would you marry me?
  • That has been shooped. I can tell by the ginormous pixels.
  • Oh my god! I see my father getting Minecraft! This really surprising because when he saw me playing it 3 months ago, he said "Wow, I can see how this would be interesting. For a fag". It was a joke, but I guess this makes him one now :D
  • I am strongly considering combining the Kenshiro mod with the Weeping Angels mod just so I can whip out Hokuto Shinken on the Weeping Angels.
  • Anyone going to Minecon in Vegas next weekend?
  • edited November 2011
    Minecraft came out today...I just noticed that the moon has phases now

edit-The first annoying thing I've experienced so far is that fact that it shows you your level number... That's really annoying to me primarily because I don't care what level I am

edit2- I just got a spider eye...
    Post edited by Clockian on
  • Have any of the FRCF servers been updated yet?
  • I dun think so.
  • edited November 2011
    So, I just found that my little Bro, 8 years old, made this...

In case you can't see what the sign says

He also made this. It says "Here lies the Wonder Bolts"

Why he made these? I do not know why...

edit: to re-size the images
    Post edited by Clockian on
  • You should have a talk with him. If my little brother did that, I'd be pretty worried.
  • Maybe his brother just really hates ponies. That's cool; I'd buy my little brother something awesome if he did it because he hates ponies.
  • Maybe his brother just really hates ponies. That's cool; I'd buy my little brother something awesome if he did it because he hates ponies.
    The weird thing is that he is totally into the ponies. When he comes home from his friend's house, I'll ask him why he made this.