This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Newman...
    Jerry...
    Wrex.
    Shepard...
    Kaneda.
    SNAAAAAAAAAKE!
    KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
    Doctor.
    Brad!
    Rocky!
    Captain Planet!
    Harry!
    STEEEEELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!
    AAAAADRIANNNN!
    Tanaka!
    GIGANTOR.
    HEAVEN OR HELL! FIGHT!
    Dinkleberg!
    Rasslor!
    Monkey!
    CAPTAIN FALCON!
  • Newman...
    Jerry...
    Wrex.
    Shepard...
    Kaneda.
    SNAAAAAAAAAKE!
    KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
    Doctor.
    Brad!
    Rocky!
    Captain Planet!
    Harry!
    STEEEEELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!
    AAAAADRIANNNN!
    Tanaka!
    GIGANTOR.
    HEAVEN OR HELL! FIGHT!
    Dinkleberg!
    Rasslor!
    Monkey!
    CAPTAIN FALCON!
    FALCON PUNCH!
    Alright, now you're just being silly. That will be quite enough of that.
  • Aww, I missed the fun.
  • The pyramid power generated by this thread was so immense that, when I opened it in Chrome, my laptop battery began to charge.
  • The pyramid power generated by this thread was so immense that, when I opened it in Chrome, my laptop battery began to charge.
    Like really ol' days.
  • That really was the greatest pyramid I have ever seen with my own two eyes.
  • Spanish punk night is the best night.
    Like really ol' days.
    Viga, think about this. That was so long ago, it was still when Rym pretended he would put up guest episodes for while they were gone.
  • That's old enough that Ro is counted as one of us and not the FRC...Damn.
  • Maaaaan, those were some dark times.
  • I said "really ol' days." It reminded me of that epic super long huge pyramid. That belongs on the list of...well, memorable stuff here. Others include:

-The first goodbye to Nineless
    -Jen
    -Uh....help me out with more?
  • I said "really ol' days." It reminded me of that epic super long huge pyramid. That belongs on the list of...well, memorable stuff here. Others include:

-The first goodbye to Nineless
    -Jen
    -Uh....help me out with more?
    You wanna go waaaaay back, remember Flamming Geek?
  • I think Flamming Geek was right when I joined the Forums, or maybe just before. How many people have actually been banned on here anyway? Like 5 or 6? Maybe less depending on how many of them were secretly Nine.
  • edited September 2011
    I think Flamming Geek was right when I joined the Forums, or maybe just before. How many people have actually been banned on here anyway? Like 5 or 6? Maybe less depending on how many of them were secretly Nine.
    Not counting most of Nine's accounts, or that one Nine account that was actually me, Joe, Nine, and possibly Churba and Grey, the bans stand at about three.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • or that one Nine account that was actually me, Joe, Nine, and possibly Churba and Grey, the bans stand at about three.
    Kaptain K?
  • That reminds me, Rym used to do "Court Martials" when he banned people. Think he stopped bothering.
  • or that one Nine account that was actually me, Joe, Nine, and possibly Churba and Grey, the bans stand at about three.
    Kaptain K?
    Nope, Kaptain K was definitely just a weird gay guy. It was one of the zombie Nine accounts.
  • -Jen
    Ahhhhh. The birth of the rocket artillery. Good times. Good times.
  • I think Why People Think Rym and Scott are Gay: The Movie: Special Audio-Only Edition for the Hard of Seeing was pretty memorable. I miss that thread.
  • I thought Scott was asexual.
  • edited September 2011
    I've pretty much come to the conclusion that me and people don't get along, and probably never will fully. I just don't like people. I mean don't get me wrong I have friends but I just can't stand random (often stupid) people anymore. I don't know, even with people I'm really close with its never quite how it is for most people. I'd like to think I'm generally nice to people, but I just don't connect like most others do. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just a sociopath or something. Other than a few friends, when I hang out with people I just get bored and want to go home or do something else, even with people I like. Maybe I'm just boring, who knows.

-edit: this is partially because I'm just sick and pissed off, I'm not always this pissy.
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • He is.
    Is that seriously a fact because I was sorta kidding. If that's actually true it would make so much sense to me though.
  • He is.
    Is that seriously a fact because I was sorta kidding. If that's actually true it would make so much sense to me though.
    If by asexual, you mean this:

• Well, he hasn't really ever said much about past or present girlfriends.
  • edited September 2011
    I've been listening for years and years and I've never heard Scott indicate any sexuality in any direction, but nonetheless we're still only speculating. He could merely be intensely private - although that doesn't feel like the case either.

This is actually something I'm far more curious about than I should be.
    Post edited by Gold Experience on
  • Well, he hasn't really ever said much about past or present girlfriends.
    You're mental, he talks about Rym all the time.
  • edited September 2011
    I've been listening for years and years and I've never heard Scott indicate any sexuality in any direction, but nonetheless we're still only speculating. He could merely be intensely private - although that doesn't feel like the case either.
    From what I recall from the show and the boards, the closest Scott's ever come to "getting any" was when a girl who was crushing on him brought him a box of Cadbury Eggs at RIT.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • From what I recall from the show and the boards, the closest Scott's ever come to "getting any" was when a girl who was crushing on him brought him a box of Cadbury Eggs at RIT.
    Cadbury Creame Eggs? That's a Marryin'