This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I think that means she wants to have his babies.
  • edited September 2011
    Well, he hasn't really ever said much about past or present girlfriends.
    You're mental, he talks about Rym all the time.
    I know it's funny but I seriously would really like to know. I doubt Scott could be bothered to comment though.
    Post edited by Gold Experience on
  • I know it's funny but I seriously would really like to know. I doubt Scott could be bothered to comment though.
    I will admit to vague curiosity, but I'm not exactly going sherlock holmes on the dude. Not exactly my business, y'know? I don't really want to pry into that part of his life. Or any part, really, I'm not the prying sort. Not that I think you are, of course.
  • He vents all sexual feelings by watching Hokuto no Ken.
  • edited September 2011
    He vents all sexual feelings by watching Hokuto no Ken.
    That would be a strong implication of homosexuality, if you ask me.
    I will admit to vague curiosity, but I'm not exactly going sherlock holmes on the dude. Not exactly my business, y'know? I don't really want to pry into that part of his life. Or any part, really, I'm not the prying sort. Not that I think you are, of course.
    I'm totally the prying sort but Scott is such a Johnny Tightlips there's really nothing to investigate and I know Scott doesn't give a shit about what people think of him so he'll probably never set the record straight.

heh heh straight get it
  • edited September 2011
    [logical people] vent all sexual feelings by watching Hokuto no Ken.
    Also, there is nothing gay about Hokuto no Ken. It's fucking manly.
    Post edited by Aria on
  • I know the answer. Pop his Cherry, Gold Experience.
  • URRRGGHHH I have mixed feelings about that hypothetical scenario.
  • URRRGGHHH I have mixed feelings about that hypothetical scenario.
    Well, it's you or me, ma'am. One of us has to take one for the team. Or give, I suppose.
  • FRCF threeway
  • Pfffft.... I don't know if I would do it if I was actually presented with the opportunity. I'm a big fan of Scruples and this is a hard one.
  • edited September 2011
    Pfffft.... I don't know if I would do it if I was actually presented with the opportunity. I'm a big fan of Scruples and this is a hard one.
    I think the fact I'd do it just for laughs makes me a bad person.
    Edit - Actually, on reflection, not enough laughs, I don't think I would. He's not my type of guy.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • this is a hard one.
    he he he get it
  • edited September 2011
    Anyone who finds themselves presented with the chance to take someone's virginity has the responsibility to be as gentle and nurturing as possible >: (
    Edit - Actually, on reflection, not enough laughs, I don't think I would. He's not my type of guy.
    This might sound awful but is he anyone's type of guy? Does anybody like libertarian man-robots?
  • edited September 2011
    Dubble poast
  • Anyone who finds themselves presented with the chance to take someone's virginity has the responsibility to be as gentle and nurturing as possible >: (
    What if the virgin likes it rough?

Just sayin. That's a possibility.
  • edited September 2011
    Does anybody like libertarian man-robots?
    Glenn Beck
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • edited September 2011
    I don't mean physically gentle I mean emotionally, spiritually gentle, y'know.
    Glenn Beck
    Nobody in the world gets turned on thinking about Glenn Beck except maybe Penn Jillette.
  • I don't mean physically gentle I mean emotionally, spiritually gentle, y'know.
    "I'm going to nurture your spirit with my fists."

That's a fucking great pickup line.
  • No, I meant Glenn Beck would be into libertarian man-robots.
  • "I'm going to nurture your spirit with my fists."
    Hokuto no Caring?
    How dare you even suggest Glenn Beck is a homosexual.

Drill, baby, drill.
  • Anyone who finds themselves presented with the chance to take someone's virginity has the responsibility to be as gentle and nurturing as possible >: (
    That's a good point. Under most circumstances, I agree, and there is very few circumstances where it doesn't apply.
    This might sound awful but is he anyone's type of guy? Does anybody like libertarian man-robots?
    Well, looks wise, he's not so bad, I dated a guy ages ago who actually looked quite like him, more so now that he's shaved his head. But the guy himself, fuck, I dunno. I don't know of circumstances where someone has gotten to know him and still looked at him that way, but then again, I've only known the guy from a distance for a handful of years, unlike some of the other people here.
  • I actually agree with you about the looks, Scott is a downright unoffensive to look at which is really something considering the demographic he's in.
  • Scott is a downright unoffensive to look at
    I think that's the nicest think anyone has ever said about him on here.
  • Scott is a downright unoffensive to look at which is really something considering the demographic he's in.
    It's better now that he shaved his head. "Bald spot" wasn't a good look for him. Also, he doesn't have facial hair, which is vastly preferable to a life of quiet neckbearded desperation.
  • I would much sooner let Scott squirm around on top of me than one-eyebrow hirsute Rym.
  • I have a feeling both Rym and Scott are watching this thread, unable to form a coherent post to respond with.
  • I have a feeling both Rym and Scott are watching this thread, unable to form a coherent post to respond with.
    No, they're just letting it "play out", or "seeing where it's going", or Rym is about to say, "this thread didn't go where I thought it would."