This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Bugs Bunny introduced me to the idea of cross dressing at a very young age. My life has never been the same sense.

Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • Stupid Sexy Flanders Bugs...
  • Bugs Bunny introduced me to the idea of cross dressing at a very young age.
  • I want to run a D&D game where bards are attached as marching bands to armies and become the prime spectacle of the battle. Ideally it plays out like the movie Drumline.
  • I would play that. I would play that forever.
  • edited April 2012
    One companion has some sort of horrible gastroenteritis (pissed out his ass 20 times in two day); he might have shigella or something, it's so bad. Harpy Companion is saying "Dave will say everything I suggest is dangerous, but I think you should do it this way," with regards to treatment, because she's been to Mexico several times and is now an authority of stomach flu. Or something, I dunno.

I've mentioned that you shouldn't really take Immodium if bathrooms are availible (risking paralytic ileus an extremely painful bowel distention isn't worth the temporary comfort of not pooping) and that the BRAT diet is no longer recommended, but she bitches so much that now I'm just watching with bemusement and amusement while she uses WebMD to play doctor.

What a dumb bitch. Hopefully she doesn't aggrivate the situation.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Bugs Bunny introduced me to the idea of cross dressing at a very young age. My life has never been the same sense.

I remember when I went to church Bugs Bunny was banned in a few families. Probably because of the crossdressing.
  • I would play that. I would play that forever.
  • edited April 2012
    Ideally it plays out nothing like the movie Drumline because that was an awful, over-hyped angering mess.
    Otherwise yeah, I'm totally in agreement.
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • Think I found my dream internship for this summer. Now I just have to seize it!
  • Now I just have to seize it!
    Don't believe in the you that believes in you. Believe in the FRCF that believes in you.

• I want to run a D&D game where bards are attached as marching bands to armies and become the prime spectacle of the battle. Ideally it plays out like the movie Drumline.
    I want to do a campaign where everyone is hybrid class with bard and whatever they want, and the backstory is they're a travelling band that also happens to be an adventuring party helping people.
  • "... And you take your prize. You take your prize."
    - Jack Donaghy
  • I need more drinking buddies that I don't hate.
  • Now I just have to seize it!
    Don't believe in the you that believes in you. Believe in the FRCF that believes in you.
    [video]
    Yay, JAM Project. Also woohoo, I love Hironobu Kageyama.
  • The most exciting part of epilepsy is exploring your limits during a Depakote taper. I may not believe in a god presently, but I thank the twists of scientific fate that discovered I could come to this.

Darwin, Sagan, and Feinman, thou art my trinity: amen.
  • Hmmm...Edit timer ran out. Disregard the last post. Despite the core truths (I'm on a taper from the meds I'm on and am already noticing a huge increase in mental acuity...and alcohol tolerance), I spelled Feynman's name wrong and acted like a drunken fool. Whoops!
  • WuB, you're our favorite drunken fool.
    I thought Churba was our favourite drunken fool. ^_~
  • I'm pretty fond of both of them, I think we'd have to see them in person to assess. When is that epic forum house party happening again?
    I thought Churba was our favourite drunken fool. ^_~
    I see no reason why we cannot have an entire troupe of fools.

• Iiiiimmanuel Kant was a real pissant, he was very rarely stable!
  • Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table!
  • David Hume could out-consume, Wilhelm Freidrich Hegel!
  • There once was a man with a bucket
    Who started a limrick, but said, "Fuck it."
  • David Hume could out-consume, Wilhelm Freidrich Hegel!
    Aaaaaaaaand Wittgenstein was a beery swine, who was just as sloshed as Schlegel!
  • Geek couple Tuesday evening: watching Castle, working on my Pinkie Pie hat while Jeremy paints miniatures. Not a bad night.
  • If it weren't for a flowerpot the Byzantine history might be rather different.
  • Skyped to Churbs at 1:47am: "Pray the hombres I shared the flask with don't transmit a devilish miasma to me."