This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I'm comparing them to all other hamburgers I've had. My Five Guys burger was so bland. I can't even remember the last time I didn't finish a hamburger. I'd take a tasty fast food hamburger over it any day.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I would kill to get In 'n Out over here.
  • why would anyone use "heyy" while chatting? It is just anoying.
  • Fuddrucker's and Red Robin are a little bit of a step higher as they are just starting to push out of the fast food burger range and more into the low-end sit down restaurant range
    Go to Red Robin at lunch. You can get a great burger, bottomless steak fries, and some fancy lemonade for around $6.

• Fuddrucker's and Red Robin are a little bit of a step higher as they are just starting to push out of the fast food burger range and more into the low-end sit down restaurant range
    Go to Red Robin at lunch. You can get a great burger, bottomless steak fries, and some fancy lemonade for around $6.

I wanna live where you live. A burger, fries, and drink is something like 12 bucks at my Red Robin.

I wanna live where you live. A burger, fries, and drink is something like 12 bucks at my Red Robin.
    It is around dinner, that's why I specified "lunch".

• I've never seen RR that cheap, and I work right next door to one.
  • I've never seen RR that cheap, and I work right next door to one.
    Hmmm. I've only gone to RR for lunch once, and it was last summer. Maybe there was a deal or I ordered off of a special menu, but I thought it was off of the main menu. I may be wrong.

But seriously, Big Kahuna Burger is best burger.

• I'm comparing them to all other hamburgers I've had. My Five Guys burger was so bland. I can't even remember the last time I didn't finish a hamburger. I'd take a tasty fast food hamburger over it any day.
    Are you including McDonald's/Burger King/Wendy's in this comparison, or do you not consider their slabs of meat-like substance between two slices of fat bread to be "burgers"?
  • I few days ago, my brother was in town so we went to McSorley's Ale House. For a place whose menu also includes saltine crackers (that are served to you in their original sleeve), I was quite impressed by the burger. I can't remember how much it cost (my brother picked up the tab), but I think it was around $8.
  • Happy Bunny-Owning Anniversary for Rymily.
  • Yes! How did you know? It has been a good year with the buns, despite the occasional sibling tiff they have had.
  • McSorley's Ale House...
    I like there beer especially the dark. I just wish it was easier to find in Albany.

• edited April 2012
    Yes! How did you know? It has been a good year with the buns, despite the occasional sibling tiff they have had.
    Well you did post it on Twitter. :P
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Ah, yes. I forget internet people (as opposed to people I know offline) actually follow my Twitter.
  • I want to believe that today's SMBC is a commentary on the wealth gap.
    http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20120403.gif
  • Yes! How did you know? It has been a good year with the buns, despite the occasional sibling tiff they have had.
    Twitter! :D
  • Finally cleaned out my desktop. The horrors! I'm legitimately surprised this thing hasn't caught on fire.
  • Uranus jokes will always be funny.
  • Heeeheeheeeheehee. I laugh just at the comment "Uranus jokes".
  • Heeeheeheeeheehee. I laugh just at the comment "Uranus jokes".
  • I made this single serving site thing the other day, use it for your sarcastic Internet replying needs. No ads, nor do I plan for there to be any. If you have any suggestions for how to make it more useful, let me know.

holyshitreally.com [nsfw audio]
  • Swords & Soldiers was cool for a while, but now that I've gotten farther the game mechanics all seem to force an unending stalemate. They really could have done a better job.
  • If you live anywhere near Yale, I HIGHLY recommend that you go see Pokemon: The Mew-sical. I have inside knowledge that it will be awesome.
  • I was just notified that a friend of mine is now playing Recettear on Steam. They should implement some kind of "like/poke" button on those notifications. It would be something that a person can painlessly press to approve of the game, perhaps initiating further interaction between the two regarding said game at a later time.
  • I was just notified that a friend of mine is now playing Recettear on Steam. They should implement some kind of "like/poke" button on those notifications. It would be something that a person can painlessly press to approve of the game, perhaps initiating further interaction between the two regarding said game at a later time.
    Or you could, and I know this is a stretch, but bear with me - talk to them?
    Or you could, and I know this is a stretch, but bear with me - talk to them?
    Nope - they should make it a one button, unobtrusive, message-less indication that just further reiterates that this is something that you and an acquaintance have some unacknowledged connection, like the whistle in Journey.
  • I have that "Oh Gahd, am I being ignored? Does everyone secretly hate me now what did I do wrong? I JUST WANT TO BELONG AND BE FRIENDS AHHHHHHHHHH!" feeling.
  • I can not find the "Musics You Made" thread for the life of me, so I'm going to post this here instead:

http://snd.sc/Ho4uaG