This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I think one of the best things about Democracy in this country is that when you vote, instead of a sticker, they give you a sausage in bread.
    Free hot dogs when you vote? Awesome!
  • edited September 2013
    I think one of the best things about Democracy in this country is that when you vote, instead of a sticker, they give you a sausage in bread.
    I got chocolate and chips at my place in addition to a sausageinabun.

Plus the Greens advertiser totally got my geek - zombie - Star Trek - red shirt joke on my T-shirt.
    Post edited by sK0pe on
  • edited September 2013
    I think one of the best things about Democracy in this country is that when you vote, instead of a sticker, they give you a sausage in bread.
    Free hot dogs when you vote? Awesome!
    Oh no no no, Not a hot dog. A Sausage in bread is a different, altogether more refined beast. None of this thin, red nasty little weiner in cake-sweet american white-bread, I mean a big, thick, meaty tube, red hot and bursting with salt, fat and minced meat, looking like god's own fried cock grilled on the barbecue just a second too long, gently and lovingly wrapped in the cheapest, most absorbent white bread money can bulk-buy to soak up the drippings, slathered with condiments of your choice, as long as your choice is Tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, mustard or fried onions. It's a potent symbol of our democracy, and not just because our prime minister also looks like a greasy tube cooked slightly too long and bursting with fat, bile, and minced offal.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Our new Prime Minister is mentally deficient and looks like Gollum.
  • edited September 2013
    It's called a smokey, Churba.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • edited September 2013
    Fuck, quoted myself instead of editing my comment.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • He looks like he could be related to Putin.
  • I think one of the best things about Democracy in this country is that when you vote, instead of a sticker, they give you a sausage in bread.
    I guarantee that'd boost voter turnout at least 50% if there was a free hot dog stand in polling centers. TIME TO AGITATE!
  • Are people just saying hotdog instead of sausage due to preference or is there a place where the two are considered the same?
  • Are people just saying hotdog instead of sausage due to preference or is there a place where the two are considered the same?
    A "hot dog" is a type of sausage. I'm referring to a sausage that is similar to the frankfurter, which is predominant in America and often served on a bun. You want polish sausages or Italian I'm sure we could work something out.
  • Especially because hot dogs suck. Italian sausages with peppers and onions or no deal.
  • Especially because hot dogs suck. Italian sausages with peppers and onions or no deal.
    Let's just do it like gas stations. Have a roller set-up with various products cooked and ready to go, condiments on the side, and as people finish up voting they can grab what they want and prepare it how they want.
  • I love hot dogs, I don't like shitty hotdogs (unless I'm on a road trip or something, but then I'm also buying Combos). If you think hot dogs suck you haven't had a GOOD hot dog. You don't necessarily need to go to Vienna to find one, but you need to get some quality in there.
  • Mmmm... Pizza Flavored Combos...
  • Mmmm... Pizza Flavored Combos...
    God's gift to the snacker.
  • Ya can't beat a bit of meat in a bun, thats for sure.
  • Ya can't beat a bit of meat in a bun, thats for sure.

• edited September 2013
    Post edited by Reol on
  • The more I hear about the upcoming Star Wars movie, the more I'm convinced it's going to be a shit sandwich.
  • The more I read/listen to her the more I find Amanda Palmer incredibly overrated and rather dull once you get past the controversial elements.

I also just watched my dads dog lose a fight to a moth...
  • The more I read/listen to her the more I find Amanda Palmer incredibly overrated and rather dull once you get past the controversial elements.
    Yup! I must presume she's famous for everything else but her music.
  • I must be the only person who actually likes Amanda Palmer's music!
  • I just find that once you get beyond the fact that she's taking her clothes of every five minuets her music isn't all that good. Also her personality really sets me on edge.
  • I know a girl that is a big fan.
  • I could make a terrible pun.
  • edited September 2013
    Added an SSD to my computer and made sure it was set to AHCI mode: Big improvement but was getting occasional hangs.
    Updated BIOS: Even more improvement, hangs may be gone.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • 4chan has actually become the last reliably sane place to talk about queer issues.

Specifically /lgbt/. Of course you still can't say jack shit on /b/, /pol/, /y/ or /u/.
  • 4chan has actually become the last reliably sane place to talk about queer issues.

Specifically /lgbt/. Of course you still can't say jack shit on /b/, /pol/, /y/ or /u/.
    I would say this holds true for everything except trans stuff. /cd/ is better for that, imo. It's slower, but has significantly less drama.