This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Not sure if anyone else does this, but the kitchen bin kinda smelled so I took it outside, bleached it, then scrubbed it with the toilet brush. It is now super clean.
  • Not sure if anyone else does this, but the kitchen bin kinda smelled so I took it outside, bleached it, then scrubbed it with the toilet brush. It is now super clean.
    Do you use liners.
    This used to happen to me. Now I have a different strategy. I have some plastic grocery bags hanging on a drawer handle in the kitchen. All smelly things go in there. Trash is never smelly.
  • edited October 2013
    Problem is smelly stuff is also likely organic and may lead to seepage if left in hanging grocery bags. We do use liners and it's a nice flip top bin but there have been cases where I've taken the trash out and people have thrown stuff in the bottom while the liner's gone. Also, crap gets on the lid.

Side note: American bags don't have the holes in the bottom that make it impossible for someone to suffocate with it on their head.

Side note II:
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Problem is smelly stuff is also likely organic and may lead to seepage if left in hanging grocery bags. We do use liners and it's a nice flip top bin but there have been cases where I've taken the trash out and people have thrown stuff in the bottom while the liner's gone. Also, crap gets on the lid.

Side note: American bags don't have the holes in the bottom that make it impossible for someone to suffocate with it on their head.

Side note II:
    Exactly, correct. That's why I use 2 or three of those bad boys combined.
  • Side note: American bags don't have the holes in the bottom that make it impossible for someone to suffocate with it on their head.
    Wait, that's a thing? What lawsuit caused that?
  • edited October 2013
    People left bags on the floor, then babies stuck their head in and died.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • This new forum is blowing my mind...
  • Looks nice on mobile!
  • I was walking to school when out of the corner of my eye I spy...
  • Omnutia said:

Not sure if anyone else does this, but the kitchen bin kinda smelled so I took it outside, bleached it, then scrubbed it with the toilet brush. It is now super clean.

I have a stainless steel insert which is the actual container of my bin and I tend to clean it out, after taking out the garbage, with dishwash soap. I also use liners.
  • sK0pe said:

I also use liners.

I honestly hadn't realized that was even an option for most of my life. When I moved into this house, and the garbage bin had mould on the inside, I didn't know what was happening to me.
  • Greg and I learned a lot about russian vodka tonight.
  • You realize you've just made us sound like drunks, right?
  • edited October 2013
    Yes. That was kind of the point.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • SOX WIN!
  • In the easiest work-trip ever, the cops just raided a grow-house about 50 M down the road from me. I barely had to put on shoes.
  • Cookie Clicker save game - with everything

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%3D%3D%21END%21
  • edited November 2013
    Cookie.cookiespersecond = 100000000000;

Lollipop.getlollipop(1000000000);

Win the game.

Or wait I'm thinking of candy box you can't do this on cookie clicker. But you can set a click event every millisecond.

Win the game.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Actually, for Cookie Clicker you just use this Chrome Extension. But if you use that save game you will see I have already used the Chrome Extension for you.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/uncanny-cookie-clicker/mmmdenlpgbgmeofmdkhimecmkcgabgno?hl=en
  • I prefer Clicking Bad. Feels hardcore.
  • I'm such a pansy, but I really can't watch anything with a horrific tone. Even when I see every twist and bad thing and surprise coming, it still makes me unable to sleep.

Slither, I was promised Nathan Fillion shooting aliens. You only barely delivered on that. Now I'm scared.

I should be less of a pansy.
  • Cracked open a box of books that I read as a kid, and the one on top was Charlotte's Web. All the feels hit me at once.
  • The most traumatizing of all childhood stories.

• I am not provable in FRCF

I SEE YOUR WAYS, WUB, AND I WILL BREAK THIS CHAIN!
  • "Alright, so you're using 6 wgt on Lutes... and that's half your carry"

Making a character in a friends' GURPS mod. They didn't have a system for bards. I'm causing some trouble.
  • Stephen Fry has the coolest glasses. They have a magnet in the bridge, so you can just pop the two halves apart.
  • Ruffas said:

Stephen Fry has the coolest glasses. They have a magnet in the bridge, so you can just pop the two halves apart.

Been watching some QI, have you?

• Ruffas said:

Stephen Fry has the coolest glasses. They have a magnet in the bridge, so you can just pop the two halves apart.

Been watching some QI, have you?
    Only every Sunday, round about darkish.