This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• a combination platter that has falafel, schwarma, tabouleh, salad, hummus, and what not.
    ZOMG, is that Aladdin's?
  • a combination platter that has falafel, schwarma, tabouleh, salad, hummus, and what not.
    ZOMG, is that Aladdin's?
    Nope. The awesome greek fast food place at the Westlake Mall in Seattle. There is also of course pita bread too, but that's to be expected with any greek dish. This platter is only like $8 too.
  • I live in Norway. It's fucking cold here. And I had to wait outside from like 1am to 2:40-ish. I wasn't wearing socks. Needless to say, my feet are very cold ATM.
  • edited December 2010
    The Collector's Edition of LittleBigPlanet 2 has a Sackboy plushie and the pre-order bonus is a CLU Sackboy for the game. Damn it, Sony, do you just want to take my money now or on January 18th?
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • The Collector's Edition of LittleBigPlanet 2 has a Sackboy plushie and the pre-order bonus is a CLU Sackboy for the game. Damn it, Sony, do you just want to take my money now or on January 18th?
    Did you also see all the cool downloadable skins? Certain vendors, e.g., Amazon, Best Buy, and Gamestop, have specific skins. You get them all with the collector's edition.

Source.
  • Ahh, late night spam bot and all the mods are probably asleep. This is what you get for being East Coast! :P
  • I always thought grandmas forwarded annoying emails was one of those stereotypes that doesn't really happen to most people, that is until I gave my grandma my email.
  • The Collector's Edition of LittleBigPlanet 2 has a Sackboy plushie and the pre-order bonus is a CLU Sackboy for the game. Damn it, Sony, do you just want to take my money now or on January 18th?
    Did you also see all the cool downloadable skins? Certain vendors, e.g., Amazon, Best Buy, and Gamestop, have specific skins. You get them all with the collector's edition.

Source.
    Well that will make my life easier. I'm going to be getting a few more Best Buy gift cards from family members, so now I don't have to worry about pre-ordering it at a specific location!
  • edited December 2010
    Happy New Year, all.
    2011 is great; hurry up guys!
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Happy New Year, all.
    2011 is great; hurry up guys!
    14 hours left over here.
  • Man, In a year, I could totally build a UAV.
  • You earned it.
    I'll add it to the pile.

I've yet to find a really good Greek place in Albany. Loves me some tabouleh.
  • edited December 2010
    Happy 16th to my sister. My gift to her is that I'll be elsewhere celebrating the New Year.

Edit: Goddamn not using BBCode *grumble grumble*
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • WARNING!!! Nerd Rage:

I just heard SciFi is making a US version of BBC's "Being Human". FUCK THAT! Who the fuck do I have to cock punch to stop this shit!?!? Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to get some shit writers from WB to "re-image" a show that's already amazing as it? I hope the dude gets AIDS and dies of a cold. Fuck his mother's corpse too. The original is still in production in the UK. Why the fuck can't they just import those episodes??? This is as retarded as remaking Dr. Who with Mel Gibson... SHITCOCK!!!

Stupid fucking write up by some tards.
    /rant
  • WARNING!!! Nerd Rage:

I just heard History Channel is making a US version of BBC's "Top Gear". FUCK THAT! Who the fuck do I have to cock punch to stop this shit!?!? Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to get some shit writers from WB to "re-image" a show that's already amazing as it? I hope the dude gets AIDS and dies of a cold. Fuck his mother's corpse too. The original is still in production in the UK. Why the fuck can't they just import those episodes??? This is as retarded as remaking Dr. Who with Mel Gibson... SHITCOCK!!!
  • Why would remake a show that is already in English.
    UNLESS WE DERN CANT UNDERSTAND THOSE LIMEY ENGLISHMEN, I WONT LEESEN TO THOSE SILLY OPRESSERZ WHO WORSHIP THER KING
  • WARNING!!! Nerd Rage:

I just heardHistory Channelis making a US version of BBC's "Top Gear". FUCK THAT! Who the fuck do I have to cock punch to stop this shit!?!? Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to get some shit writers from WB to "re-image" a show that's already amazing as it? I hope the dude gets AIDS and dies of a cold. Fuck his mother's corpse too. The original is still in production in the UK. Why the fuck can't they just import those episodes??? This is as retarded as remaking Dr. Who with Mel Gibson... SHITCOCK!!!
    Wat.
    Guess it's good I have BBC America and won't have to deal with this tomfoolery.
  • Why would remake a show that is already in English.
    Because TV shows are better with budgets of more than $56 and free Diet Tab.
  • edited December 2010
    Heh, Australia made a fail Top Gear clone also. I don't see the problem though - you can simply choose not to watch the crappy show and, should it prove necessary, use the Internet to get the good one.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Space rednecks are my favorite kind of rednecks.
  • WARNING!!! Nerd Rage:

I just heardHistory Channelis making a US version of BBC's "Top Gear". FUCK THAT! Who the fuck do I have to cock punch to stop this shit!?!? Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to get some shit writers from WB to "re-image" a show that's already amazing as it? I hope the dude gets AIDS and dies of a cold. Fuck his mother's corpse too. The original is still in production in the UK. Why the fuck can't they just import those episodes??? This is as retarded as remaking Dr. Who with Mel Gibson... SHITCOCK!!!
    I could of sworn they've tried that before, with Adam Carolla as the host.

...you can't beat the dream team of Jeremy, Richard and James.
  • Heh, Australia made a fail Top Gear clone also. I don't see the problem though - you can simply choose not to watch the crappy show and, should it prove necessary, use the Internet to get the good one.
    I do. I've seen all of the reboot; the Boxing Day special was hilarious. I've been home for two weeks and was looking for something other than my dad to rage at when lo and behold, the History Channel's having a marathon. It's got Adam Ferrara, Tanner Foust, and Rutledge Wood and is complete and utter shit. Even when they copy bits from the original (boat vs. plane vs. car, the one where the flood a car and see how far it'll go) they manage to do it wrong. They just don't have the inexplicable chemistry that Jeremy, Richard, and James have. They're fairly meh on their own but together they work.
  • WARNING!!! Nerd Rage:

I could of sworn they've tried that before, with Adam Carolla as the host.
    Blame NBC. Apparently, they did a pilot, with Adam Carolla as one of the hosts, and it was really well received by test Audiences - but NBC declined to pick it up. History channel picked it up, but wanted to get different(read, cheaper) hosts.
    Heh, Australia made a fail Top Gear clone also. I don't see the problem though - you can simply choose not to watch the crappy show and, should it prove necessary, use the Internet to get the good one.
    Oh, that reminds me, if we don't have it already, we'll have access to the BBC iPlayer soon.
  • Giant robot kickboxing.
  • Giant robot kickboxing.
    Starring Hugh Jackman. Both of the times I saw the trailer for that movie I thought they were making a film out of One Must Fall, and both times I was disappointed to see that they weren't.
  • I'm basically "babysitting" my brother while my mother is out taking care of my uncle's baby as he had an emergency to attend to. For some reason, my mother left me in charge. She apparently has no confidence in my brother in this regard. The only problem so far: my brother is a slob. I've been having to clean up after him all day. Ugh. The kid is nineteen, and he can't even bother to do simple chores. What a spoiled brat.
  • Is there such thing as an MP3 with DRM?
  • Is there such thing as an MP3 with DRM?
    Well, it could be an MP3 (or other kind of audio stream) inside a container with DRM that also has an .mp3 extension to avoid confusion.
  • edited January 2011
    Here's a picture of a dog I put a Santa hat on.

Now that may look like a huge sleepy dog with a Santa hat haphazardly placed on her head so as to get the perfect shot on some guy's camera phone, but it is in fact huge sleepy dog with a Santa hat painstakingly placed on her head so as to get the perfect shot on some guy's camera phone. So there.
    Post edited by progSHELL on