This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Anyone such a big fan of the G1 that the have even watched the movie in spanish. Well I am. One of my favorite things was Grimlock. He said, "Grimlock no soy bozo. Grimlock soy Rheas!"
  • edited February 2011
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I just confused myself by going to amazon.de and amazon.co.uk and going through the same ordering process, but then selecting the cheaper option. I think I saved 2 euro.
  • Archaic hacking is one of my favorite subjects " 3 "
    Have you read The Best of 2600? It's pretty cool if you're in to computer history and especially old phone phreaking stuff.
  • I actually can't remember if I have or not.
  • I just realized I won't be able to go to PAX, and I got my pass today.
    This is more of a Fail than Random. Sorry for you.
    Wait until the week before and sell if for triple price.
    Ultimate Sorrow.
    Just say fuck it and go anyway.
    Just say fuck it and go anyway.
    want to pick me up and take me to Boston, put me up in a hotel and pay my way on food? I'm flat-ass broke.
  • Damn I wish I could. I figured you just had work or some other thing going on. Hmm, well there's always hitchhiking.
  • Missie Elliot's voice is annoying.
  • Missie Elliot's voice is annoying.
    "Gossip Folks" is awesome.
  • Ouch my balls.
  • edited February 2011
    I am not above begging for donations but I still wouldn't have a place to stay in Boston.

Edit: Or a way to get there.
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • Give out handies.
  • Why have there been so many developments in programming languages, but almost none in standard query language.
  • Why have there been so many developments in programming languages, but almost none in standard query language.
    Yeah, seriously. SQL sucks.

In other news,
    I have been banned
  • edited February 2011
    herp de derp

Yeah whats up with that? What line did he cross?
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • No court martial, either.
  • There may have been one in the secret forum.

KK was banned for trolling poorly a few too many times.
  • I call bull on that. It is messed up.
  • Yeah whats up with that? What line did he cross?
    Isn't it obvious?
    3. Don't be annoying.
    Overall, the forumtators have been pretty lenient for a while. I have really tried to ignore most of the posts from him and several people who I wish I could ignore, but he had it coming.
  • Oh, I'm not surprised he got banned. I just thought he would have gone a little further before that happened.
  • I call bull on that. It is messed up.
    I'm pretty sure it was never for the severity of the annoyance but the sheer amount of small annoyance. K was about 50/50 useful posts and completely annoying posts. Honestly I was find with K as long as he stuck to the random threads but it was getting annoying that every "serious" thread was being hijacked. Still, would have been good to give the red warning banner and see if the behavior changed (though we know it wouldn't have).
  • There may have been one in the secret forum.
    Nope.
    K was about 50/50 useful posts and completely annoying posts.
    20/80, imo.
  • Cake is on Jimmy Kimmel!