This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Atomic Trivia War 9000: The Podcast: The Game

Comments

• Nope, Thunderdome is how they are decided.
    Thunderdome IS a talent show <_
  • Nope, Thunderdome is how they are decided.
    Thunderdome IS a talent show <_<</p>
    I never thought of it that way. You have a point.
  • My apologies. It's actually at 8:30 p.m. EST. I had a typo earlier. I have things to do for the next 30 minutes, not the least of which is unpacking my briefcase and hunting down an indictment online.
  • I'm still in, regardless of the time change. We should have some sort of system regarding people being on the podcast.
  • Eh, I don't even feel okay today, so I'll be sitting this one out.
  • Uh oh, it's time for the newcomers to take over! ^___~
  • My apologies. It's actually at 8:30 p.m. EST.
    Agh. Oh well.
  • That was so much fun, I had a blast. I probably said a lot of silly things too.
  • That was so much fun, I had a blast. I probably said a lot of silly things too.
    Well, to be fair, silly things were said by all.
    Well, to be fair, silly things were said by all.
    Or dark moments. O.O
  • I so cannot wait for this/these episode(s) to come out
  • edited October 2010
    I'm-a-gonna kill the varmint as what was eatin' potato chip er summit during the show. It makes editing not easy. I don't like not easy.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I ate like one mento. >___> If it was me, I'm so sorry. Also sorry for talking during someone else's talking.
  • Is there a release schedule for the show?
  • Is there a release schedule for the show?
    We probably talked too much over one another that Jason said "Fuck it!" and didn't want to edit it. :P >___>
  • We probably talked too much over one another that Jason said "Fuck it!" and didn't want to edit it. :P >___>
    I was wondering about a general schedule, but I hope you're wrong Ro! I want to hear the episode!
  • We probably talked too much over one another that Jason said "Fuck it!" and didn't want to edit it. :P >___>
    I was wondering about a general schedule, but I hope you're wrong Ro! I want to hear the episode!
    What does it matter if you guys talked too much during one episode or not? If nothing else, I think it adds a little atmosphere to the show/
  • What does it matter if you guys talked too much during one episode or not? If nothing else, I think it adds a little atmosphere to the show/
    No it's not that. We had several times where two or more people talked at the same time. Jason has to edit that crap out. It takes a while.

I'm just messing, however part of me is nervous because I really don't like my voice and have the tiny fear of embarrassing myself from the crap that comes out of my mouth.

I look forward to the episodes.
  • What does it matter if you guys talked too much during one episode or not? If nothing else, I think it adds a little atmosphere to the show/
    I'm just messing, however part of me is nervous because I really don't like my voice and have the tiny fear of embarrassing myself from the crap that comes out of my mouth.

I look forward to the episodes.
    Oh okay, I understand that. I'm sort of the same way in that I don't like how my own voice sounds as well. I wish it sounded in the way that I perceive it sounds.
  • edited October 2010
    I tend to talk over other people as I'm obviously more important than all the rest <_<

On a side note, wouldn't it be easier if everyone records their own track and clap at the end to sync?
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • On a side note, wouldn't it be easier if everyone records their own track and clap at the end to sync?
    I thought about that too. Let's do it Fast Karate style!
  • I'm just messing, however part of me is nervous because I really don't like my voice and have the tiny fear of embarrassing myself from the crap that comes out of my mouth.
    But your voice is made of pandas and ice cream! Cute!
    On a side note, wouldn't it be easier if everyone records their own track and clap at the end to sync?
    I thought about that too. Let's do it Fast Karate style!
    It crossed my mind during it, but I was too late. :P

Anyway, I can't wait it was so much fun. I want to do it again. It'll give me some happiness after these mid terms.
  • I think because of my schedule I am generally going to put them out on Wednesdays or Thursdays.

The first one is almost completely edited, though I haven't been working hard at it because we rescued some kittens and have been trying to find them homes. I have gotten almost all the potato chip sounds out :D

The second one I might have to scrap. There's a lot of problems with it.

As for clapping, then uploading, correlating, and editing five different tracks, fuck that. Two will suffice.

For those who feel self-conscious about what they say or how they sound, I try to cover that.

Jason out.
  • The second one I might have to scrap. There's a lot of problems with it.
    Awe, that's too bad. Too much work to do? Sorry :(
  • New episode posted. Go! Go! Go!

Also, share with your friends, because that's what Mrs. Lippy taught you to do in kindergarten.
  • Ryan knows what's up in terms of the best movie ever.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm sad that Viga's rant about how depressing the end of Dinosaurs was got cut out.

Also, thanks Sail. I take pride in my taste in movies.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • edited October 2010
    Li, your knowledge with Muppets is pretty amazing.

It's too bad about the other podcast because Roboto's skills with knowing the Schwarzenegger movies is pretty epic as well. Fuck 21. That's insane.

I also realized that I don't own Lucky Number Slevin. I will remedy this tomorrow.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Now that I'm back to Wednesdays and Thursdays off, I would like to participate.
  • I'm sad that Viga's rant about how depressing the end of Dinosaurs was got cut out.
    Or bitchface whore Courtney Love and how I learned what suicide was.

I sounded bad. I didn't check my setting before hand. Argh!