This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• I can't prove it, obviously, but I think it's a fandub because
    The used vocal range is the same for all the characters
    if not extremely close.

If it is official, then they either skimped on voice actors or french women generally sound the same.
  • french women generally sound the same.
    Having spent a month this summer supervising 14 of them Ima say no to this and go with your theory.
  • I can't prove it, obviously, but I think it's a fandub because
    The used vocal range is the same for all the characters
    if not extremely close.

If it is official, then they either skimped on voice actors or french women generally sound the same.
    They also look the same. And they do not really try to differentiate themselves. All french people (men and womans) all wear a black beret, a tight black and white stripped shirt , tight black pants, they smoke constantly and all constantly carry a baguette. Also they all wear tons of white grease paint make up: heavy lipstick and eye makeup: usually black. The often get stuck in invisible boxes or have invisible ropes that they lasso people with. This is very dangerous.
  • What do you guys think of the opener in different languages? I like both Portuguese and Spanish best.
  • I always skip past the opener.
  • Oh mans, a new one of these.

TO INFINITY...AND BEYOND!
  • Last night, a guy I work with was somewhat complaining that his son (maybe 2 to 4 years old) likes his sisters "My Little Pony" cartoon. Because of the circumstances, I had to remain silent then. For that same reason, I have to share it now.
  • Last night, a guy I work with was somewhat complaining that his son (maybe 2 to 4 years old) likes his sisters "My Little Pony" cartoon. Because of the circumstances, I had to remain silent then. For that same reason, I have to share it now.
    We understand your conflicted feelings on the matter.
  • This is the best thing about MLP if you ask me

You bronies are okay with me.
  • I'm inclined to think he's trolling. To believe otherwise would sacrifice some of my sanity.
  • Area codes 973? 201? Those area codes are from my county...
  • I'm inclined to think he's trolling. To believe otherwise would sacrifice some of my sanity.
    I also kind of suspect a tiny bit that Ghost might not be for real, but I dunno.
  • It took me a while to realize that this wasn't Space Ghost.
  • I wish Space Ghost would curse and talk about Ricky Martin's poop chute.
  • I don't understand...who is this TCR Ghost dude? Why is he relevant?
  • Read the thread title and then watch the video and all will be revealed.
  • I don't understand...who is this TCR Ghost dude? Why is he relevant?
    He's the most recent victim of 4chan's fluttering desire to make fun of people.
  • Felicia Day is at Dragon Con this weekend:

http://instagr.am/p/L9JHJ/
  • Furry Pony is scary. Stick with the subtler pony cosplay style.
  • Furry anything cosplay is scary.
  • That Rainbow Dash furry has a rape face.
  • That Rainbow Dash furry has a rape face.
    So does Pinkie Pie, but she looks like she's closer to rape-o'clock than Dash is.
    This day is coming. Expect it.