This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• 1. Rainbow Dash
    2. Rainbow Dash
    3. Rainbow Dash
    4. Rainbow Dash
    5. Rainbow Dash
    6. Rainbow Dash
    7. Fluttershy
    8. Pinkie Pie
    9. Twilight Sparkle
  • 6. Applejack
  • Not me! I'm the only one! :D
  • edited August 2011
    1. Pinkie Pie
    2. Fluttershy
    3. Applejack
    4. Twilight Sparkle
    5. The CCC's
    6. Princess Celestia
    7. Nightmare Moon
    8. the buffalo chief from Over a Barrel
    9. Spike
    10. Big Macintosh
    11. that dragon with the mustache
    12. Derpy
    13. those two dumb guys from Boast Busters
    14. The Great and Powerful Trixie
    15. Rarity
    16. the douchebag prince from the GGG
    17. Celestia's phoenix
    18. The Wonderbolts
    19. Photo Finish
    20. Rainbow Dash
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • http://www.petitiononline.com/D20wo45/
    Normally I don't sign internet petitions, but I can get behind this one 100%.
  • How much of the fandom is sexual? Seems like..... a lot... which is gross..
  • How much of the fandom is sexual? Seems like..... a lot... which is gross..
    It really depends on who you talk to, there really isn't any amount of the pony fandom on this forum that is sexual (except a really bad troll that posted a bunch of sexual pony pictures while going out in a blaze of mediocrity).
  • edited August 2011

I must arm myself for the coming pony apocalypse.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • It really depends on who you talk to, there really isn't any amount of the pony fandom on this forum that is sexual (except a really bad troll that posted a bunch of sexual pony pictures while going out in a blaze of mediocrity).
    You SAY that, but frankly, they are around. Rule two-hundred thirty eight, Never underestimate what some people can find sexy.
  • You SAY that, but frankly, they are around. Rule two-hundred thirty eight, Never underestimate what some people can find sexy.
    I was just talking about on THIS forum. I know there are plenty of people out there in the world who would want to ride Rainbow Dash (seriously, she's built for speed).
  • I was just talking about on THIS forum. I know there are plenty of people out there in the world who would want to ride Rainbow Dash (seriously, she's built for speed).
    While I'm tempted to agree, I'm also of the mind that there indeed may be some people here who prefer them built for speed over comfort.
  • It really depends on who you talk to, there really isn't any amount of the pony fandom on this forum that is sexual (except a really bad troll that posted a bunch of sexual pony pictures while going out in a blaze of mediocrity).
    My G+ Bronies stream is badly infested by furries, but I've found reddit's r/mylittlepony to be a great source of mostly clop-free ponies.
  • edited August 2011
    Hey, at least we're not posting this.
    imageOh, look at that. I guess I just did!

Anyway, here's one of the better MLP/Anime mashups I've seen recently.

And this video so perfectly captures Pinkie's... pinkieness.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Hey, at least we're not posting this.
    imageOh, look at that. I guess I just did!
    Usually that artist does awesome stuff, and regardless of the questionable content the mood for each character seems appropriate and well done

Gold Experience personally I avoid the 'sexual' stuff and I know from chatting with many bronies on various sites that most of us don't like it. (70-80% I chat to aren't fans of it as sometimes comes up when the other 20-30% post links or talk about it)
  • edited August 2011
    EDIT

I really do not understand why someponies can like Rarity. She is a bitch. Yes, she is a role model to girl by saying look you can start your own buisness. But all she cares about is fashion. Going so far to tell her friends that they look bad and need to fix their apperances. I also do not understand the love for Twilight Sparkle? I mean what does she do? She is completly deviode of any personality. What is her charater when you really look at it? It aspergers. I do however understand the dislike towards Applejack. She is just really anyoning. For me personally it is her accent. It just makes her sound less intellegent. Now Pinkie Pie, she is just straight up bonkers, random and fun. Fluttershy, kind carrying cute and of course shy. But remember the girls in highschool that were like her end up being super cool, awesome, artys, indie sex pots in college (please do not read anything grossly sexual into this.). Rainbow Mutha Fuckin Dash. Just super awesome in every way. Super loyal to her friends. Does everything wih a flair of awesome and coolness. She is like a cupcake, where AC/DC was the flour. Queen was the sugar. A rocketship is the baking soda. Salt is well the salt (salt makes everything better in small doeses). A 60 terrabyte hard drive is the shortening. Felicia Day is the milk. Mike Tyson's raw talent is the vanilla extract. And Studio Ghibli is the eggs.

Also I do not care how many spelling or grammer mistakes are in this. I have not slept in over 48 hours. Insomnia is a dirty slut and wont leave me alone, While sleep is a fucking prude who wont even return my calls.

EDIT I forgot the frosting!!! IF dash was cupcake the frosting would be made of pure Fist of the North Star. wtih Evangelion sprinkles
    Post edited by KapitänTim on
  • Ignoring Pinkie (kinda hard given she's the first one on that work) it's about as tasteful as you can get as far as artistic nude is concenred
  • Whenever I look at that picture my attention goes towards Spitfires cross-eyes. She just looks silly.
  • I don't like french Pinkie Pie. Her voice sounds too deep.
  • edited August 2011
    I don't like french Pinkie Pie. Her voice sounds too deep.
    You might not like french Pinkie but guess what I found!

Also: the language of insanity is universal:
    Post edited by Conan-San on
  • edited August 2011
    That little sound Japanese Pinkie makes when she twitches is hilarious.
    Post edited by open_sketchbook on
  • French Flutterguy is awesome.
  • Either I've managed to convert someone, or he just picked up on the meme.
  • I don't like french Pinkie Pie. Her voice sounds too deep.
    You might not like french Pinkie but guess what I found!

Also: the language of insanity is universal:

Is that a real version or a french fan dub? And perhaps it is just my netbook but the audio quality is 'c'est très terrible. Anypony else think so?
  • It's clearly a french fan dub. The used vocal range is the same for all the characters.
  • Why would it be a fan dub when there's an official French version (or at least opener)?