This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• That's supposed to be rape?
  • That's supposed to be rape?
    He said he was laughing at the rape pic.
  • Fair enough. Just note that these forums are generally SFW and the considerate thing to do is use links and label content like that as NSFW.
    We're all adults here so the risk of using the internet is a presumed one. Those of you who aren't adults shouldn't be here to begin with, I'd say.

• Fair enough. Just note that these forums are generally SFW and the considerate thing to do is use links and label content like that as NSFW.
    We're all adults here so the risk of using the internet is a presumed one. Those of you who aren't adults shouldn't be here to begin with, I'd say.
    I don't think you know what SFW means, do you?
  • Stop trolling, c'mon.
    Although I'm reasonably sure there are users on this forum who are not legally adults, I don't care. I was (unsurprisingly) referring to being "Safe for Work".
  • I can so see Rainbow Dash being a Type A Tsundere.
    "S-stupid Fluttershy... Its not like I like you or anything..."
  • It's funny that you need to put clothes on them to try to make them look sexy.
    I'd question how anything could be Tsundere for Fluttershy, though - after the first 30 seconds you'd feel so bad for her your heart would just melt.
  • It's funny that you need to put clothes on them to try to make them look sexy.
    Someone said this exact thing on the page I got those images from.
    I'd question how anything could be Tsundere for Fluttershy, though - after the first 30 seconds you'd feel so bad for her your heart would just melt.
    Dash gets pretty frustrated with Fluttershy in a couple episodes.
  • Although I'm reasonably sure there are users on this forum who are not legally adults
    yo
  • Small children best get to bed while the adults talk.
  • Although I'm reasonably sure there are users on this forum who are not legally adults
    yo
    We should start our own club.
  • I want to join your jailbait club
  • Are you jailbait yourself?
  • I've been paid to pretend I was because I look like it.
  • edited February 2011
    That's... I don't know how to feel about that.

Like MLP! See, relevant.
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • TV shows today are going to turn our young impressionable children gay, JukeBoxJosh is one such example of an innocent youth corrupted.
  • TV shows today are going to turn our young impressionable children gay, JukeBoxJosh is one such example of an innocent youth corrupted.
    I'm not gay, just open to all love.
  • Last night, on my romantic adventure, I charmed my date right off the bat by identifying the MLP dolls in her purse as Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Far from being gay, this shit will get you ladies.
  • edited February 2011
    TV shows today are going to turn our young impressionable children gay, JukeBoxJosh is one such example of an innocent youth corrupted.
    I'm not gay, just open to all love.
    Just admit you like boys
    Last night, on my romantic adventure, I charmed my date right off the bat by identifying the MLP dolls in her purse as Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Far from being gay, this shit will get you ladies.
    I predict the friendzone for you.
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • I have liked a boy, so I cannot admit to liking more than one. :P
  • I have liked a boy, so I cannot admit to liking more than one. :P
  • Last night, on my romantic adventure, I charmed my date right off the bat by identifying the MLP dolls in her purse as Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Far from being gay, this shit will get you ladies.
    I predict the friendzone for you.
    You gotta woo them with the ponies. Tell the ladies 'bout your magic horn.
    You'd be a lot better off if you were gay though, you wouldn't need to do the whole song and dance and waste time just to get laid.
  • I predict the friendzone for you.
    Judging by how the rest of the date went, I'm not worried about that in the least.
    Last night, on my romantic adventure, I charmed my date right off the bat by identifying the MLP dolls in her purse as Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Far from being gay, this shit will get you ladies.
    You'd be a lot better off if you were gay though, you wouldn't need to do the whole song and dance and waste time just to get laid.
    Ah, but we love music and enjoy a dance. Last night wasn't a waste of time by any stretch of the imagination.
  • edited February 2011
    I disagree. Damn near every guy I've met like that, I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot hard-on(even if I had one laying around to use), and the people I know that would, it's always endless drama - and admittedly, I'm not a fan of that kinda drama. Shit always comes home to roost. You can get laid, but then you get fucked over by the trouble that comes with it. Not worth it.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited February 2011
    double post
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • Judging by how the rest of the date went, I'm not worried about that in the least.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit, I respect your romantic quest sir.
    I disagree. Damn near every guy I've met like that, I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot hard-on, and the people I know that would, it's always endless drama - and admittedly, I'm not a fan of that kinda drama. Shit always comes home to roost.
    I'm not sure what any of this means