This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Also, Pinkie Pie is my second favorite.
    She gets points for her song about the Zebra.
    Except I think Fluttershy gets the real points for that song. The "no fear" song was great though.
  • edited February 2011
    Why, why can't I stop watching? It's the cheesiest take on mythology ever and yet... its weirdly attractive.

Yeah I've only watched the first episode. Oddly enough though
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • Does this mean that all these ponies have actually crossed that existential boundry that allows them to both realize the fact that they create reality and conciously bend it? My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is really starring a race of Nietzscheien Uberponys?
    Well, the princess makes the sun go up and down. So they are the gods and the angels, but they actually live in the world they control instead of just watching humans live on it. I guess the animal folk are the humans?
    I think that power only applies to that Kingdom. The Everfree(tree?) Forest is completely wild and natural, and whatever country or land Zecora comes from is very very different from Equestria.
  • BTW, Fluttershy's Cheer in the newest episode is really fucking cute.
  • edited February 2011
    Does this mean that all these ponies have actually crossed that existential boundry that allows them to both realize the fact that they create reality and conciously bend it? My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is really starring a race of Nietzscheien Uberponys?
    Well, the princess makes the sun go up and down. So they are the gods and the angels, but they actually live in the world they control instead of just watching humans live on it. I guess the animal folk are the humans?
    I think that power only applies to that Kingdom. The Everfree(tree?) Forest is completely wild and natural, and whatever country or land Zecora comes from is very very different from Equestria.
    Princess Celestia only makes the sun come up in one Kingdom? How could that work?
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Does this mean that all these ponies have actually crossed that existential boundry that allows them to both realize the fact that they create reality and conciously bend it? My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is really starring a race of Nietzscheien Uberponys?
    Princess Celestia only makes the sun come up in one Kingdom? How could that work?
    same way Rainbow Dash only clears the sky over one area of Equestria.
  • edited February 2011
    Does this mean that all these ponies have actually crossed that existential boundry that allows them to both realize the fact that they create reality and conciously bend it? My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is really starring a race of Nietzscheien Uberponys?
    It's freaking magic, I ain't got to explain shit.

I tried looking for the MLP screencap with that caption but I can't find it.
    Post edited by Robyn Chaos on
  • You know, an MLP kind of world really solves a lot of economic problems. When things like weather don't just run themselves, there's jobs for everyone.
  • Pony Communism.
  • I'd have to say Rainbow Dash is at least 20% cooler than any of the other ponies.

Also, Fluttershy is ADORABLE.
  • I'd have to say Rainbow Dash is at least 20% cooler than any of the other ponies.

Also, Fluttershy is ADORABLE.
    I concur with this statement. Rainbow Dash is
  • I've always liked Twilight best.
  • edited February 2011
    My Little Harem
    • Fluttershy: the shy girl
    • Pinky: the energetic sports girl
    • Twilight: the hot, socially awkward nerd girl
    • Applejack: the tomboy
    • Rarity: the large-breasted girl
    • Rainbow: ¿the lesbian?
    this better never be made
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • edited February 2011
    My Little Harem
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • Well, he WAS in a production of Equus...
  • Well, he WAS in a production of Equus...
    And he's insanely rich because of it.
  • Yes indeed. Equus is responsible for Daniel Radcliffe's vast fortunes.
  • Yes indeed. Equus is responsible for Daniel Radcliffe's vast fortunes.
    Well that and Harry Potter.

But Rupert Grint is still ginger.
  • I want more Ursa Majors. Is that too much to ask?
  • I want more Ursa Majors. Is that too much to ask?
    Yes.
  • BTW, Fluttershy's Cheer in the newest episode is really fucking cute.
    I'd say the latest episode presents strong evidence for Rainbow Dash > Fluttershy > the rest.

Specifically, I'd say Rainbow Dash >> Fluttershy >>> Pinkie Pie > Twilight Sparkle >>>>> Rarity > Applejack
  • Applejack? They named a pony after a kind of alcohol? Must be some kind of sweet over where you are.
  • edited February 2011
    Applejack? They named a pony after a kind of alcohol? Must be some kind of sweet over where you are.
    Huh? Over where I am?

Also, Rarity temporarily entered a category containing only Celestia and Luna, and had her wings burned off by the sun. Coincidence? I think not.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Applejack? They named a pony after a kind of alcohol? Must be some kind of sweet over where you are.
    It's a breakfast cereal in the US.
    Well now we know what AppleJack is doing in her new apple cellar.
    So, you are telling me that this is as seinen as Azumanga Daioh?
  • Those stats don't take in account of the males who are parents. Their kids could just as easily be watching the show under their parents account.
  • Those stats don't take in account of the males who are parents. Their kids could just as easily be watching the show under their parents account.
    True true.
  • That being said I'm on episode 2 now. Got give props to the show using the yakety sax tune.