This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• I'm avoiding MLPFIM spoilers. Good lord, what have I become?
  • WTF, they changed the time? Crapballs. Guess I'm watchin it online with all you guys.
  • WTF, they changed the time? Crapballs. Guess I'm watchin it online with all you guys.
    They put it in a timeslot where its target audience might possibly watch it.
    When is it?!
  • They put it in a timeslot where its target audience might possibly watch it.
    What exactly is their target audience? Little kids right?
    When is it?!
    9AM EST.
  • edited September 2011
    9AM EST.
    Won't most kids be in school then? Maybe west-coast kids will get to watch it.

No, this is definitely for adults to watch at work, to start their day.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • That decision seems rather strange to me.
  • Won't most kids be in school then? Maybe west-coast kids will get to watch it.
    It's 9AM Saturday. It's a Saturday morning cartoon.
  • 9AM EST.

Oh sorry yeah, it's now on Saturday mornings, moved not just time slot but day.
  • edited September 2011
    Yeah, I had a look at the actual schedule. First airing is 9AM Saturday, which is a good timeslot. Judging by the schedule, it looks like they re-air it at a bunch of other timeslots too.
    The interesting thing is it looks like they air the episode at 9AM on Sat, and then subsequently re-air that same episode in the very next timeslot, 9:30AM on Sat. I guess they expect people to watch it twice consecutively, and I guess a lot of people will :D

If anyone's interested, here's the full list of airtimes from here:
    Saturday:- 9:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m.
    Sunday:- 8:00 a.m., 8:30 a.m.
    Monday:- 8:00 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m.

Not that the TV airtimes matter much to me. If the Hub did worldwide streaming, I'd even be willing to watch their ads...
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • It's 9AM Saturday. It's a Saturday morning cartoon.
    OH.

I fail to see how this excludes adults. If anything, I imagine brony dads watching My Little Pony with their young daughters on Saturday mornings.
  • and then subsequently re-air that same episode in the very next timeslot, 9:30AM on Sat. I
    That seems like an error. Pound Puppies is supposed to be on after MLP.
  • edited September 2011
    I fail to see how this excludes adults.
    It doesn't; nor did anyone say it did. Granted, the average brony would tend to be asleep at 9:00 a.m. on a Saturday, but I'm willing to bet that can change ^_~
  • edited September 2011
    and then subsequently re-air that same episode in the very next timeslot, 9:30AM on Sat. I
    That seems like an error. Pound Puppies is supposed to be on after MLP.
    It is on after MLP. There's two distinct episodes of Pound Puppies between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m on Saturday.
  • Granted, the average brony would tend to be asleep at 9:00 a.m. on a Saturday
    Yeah, just wait till you're out of college. By 9 AM, I'm fed and caffeinated.
  • It is on after MLP. There's two distinct episodes of Pound Puppies between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m on Saturday.
    They really need to make two more shows. That way they can have a true 4-show Saturday morning block.
  • edited September 2011
    If I join a roller derby, I'm calling myself Vainbow Dash. Cutie mark insignia included of course.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Thank you, Internet. You have such wonderfully exciting things.
  • edited September 2011
    I like the concept, but that PMV could be much better.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Granted, the average brony would tend to be asleep at 9:00 a.m. on a Saturday
    Yeah, just wait till you're out of college. By 9 AM, I'm fed and caffeinated.
    Even on weekends after beer-fueled gaming benders, I'm up by 10.

RIT, after a Friday night gaming session, I'd wake up around 1pm the next day.
  • If I join a roller derby, I'm calling myself Vainbow Dash.
    I wanna be Rainbow Crash. I'm really surprised that name isn't already taken in the roster.
  • 9AM EST.

Oh sorry yeah, it's now on Saturday mornings, moved not just time slot but day.
    Interesting. It doesn't seem to be showing up as a new episode in my DVR schedule.
  • Where is the site we can watch this tomorrow?
  • If I join a roller derby, I'm calling myself Vainbow Dash.
    I wanna be Rainbow Crash. I'm really surprised that name isn't already taken in the roster.
    In celebration of the new season I temporary changed my handle to Vainbow Dash. I hope to use it once I learn how to roller derby. (Always was interested in derby stuff.)
  • Where is the site we can watch this tomorrow?
    Youtube.com as soon as someone uploads it.
  • Youtube.com as soon as someone uploads it.
    Fair enough. I could always just grab a torrent too, I just didn't know if any site was streaming it live or anything, since I've got no cable TV.
  • Youtube.com as soon as someone uploads it.
    Fair enough. I could always just grab a torrent too, I just didn't know if any site was streaming it live or anything, since I've got no cable TV.
    If you go on reddit/r/mylittlepony or /b/ or /co/'s pony threads you can probably find someone saying "I'm streaming it live here."