This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• I shit you not. If you click this link here, you will be able to watch a minute or so of spoilerific real footage from Season 2.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/09/my-little-pony-season-two-clip/
    That's pretty great.
  • edited September 2011
    THAT'S AWESOME!!!! Discord is Awesome!!

On a related note, does anyone else think he sounds like another certain playful seemingly magical someone?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I think we all know who that really is...

Because Q can transcend space and time, he's obviously entered the Pony Universe to get some lulz while Picard is in retirement.
  • Damn, ninja'd.
  • Damn, ninja'd.
    It's definitely the same actor. I guarantee it. Ergo this Discord is in reality Q.
  • OMG. I was ignoring the link, but when you mentioned Q, I had to check it out.

That is wonderful. Mixing some of my favorite things together.
  • So, is that a chimera?
  • So, is that a chimera?
    No, it's an avatar of Q.
  • So, is that a chimera?
    No, it's an avatar of Q.
    You know what I meant. :p
  • So, is that a chimera?
    No, it's an avatar of Q.
    You know what I meant. :p
    No, you see he IS discord. Nothing of his matches!

• Supposedly next time on Death Battle it will be Starscream vs. Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy. At least that's what the YouTube comments say.
  • Looks like Fluttershy from the rounded silhouette.
  • Starscream would destory Fluttershy. Even though it breaks my heart to say it, he would most likey kill Rainbow Dash too. However if they teamed up, with Rainbow Dash going all Sonic Rainboom and Fluttershy had all of her animal friends help, they could kick Starscreams ass.
  • Until they make the hug pillow.
  • Starscream would destory Fluttershy.
    Um, excuse me, but Fluttershy stared down a dragon. Starscream, while my favorite Decepticon by a mile, is a little bitch who folds when Megatron shoots him a mean glance.

Fluttershy would stare his ass down. No contest.
  • List of questions off to Hasbro. Thanks for bouncing some ideas around for me, everyone. Asked about toys, DVD, gaming, challenges in managing a property with large fanbase split so clearly into different age groups. etc. Also included a nice footer explaining that I expect some detail and not just "we have no plans at this time." I want the "why." My goal is to peel back the curtain a bit and show the thought processes and strategies behind marketing and merchandising such a unique show.
  • Watch you just get back a numbered list of "we have no plans at this time."
  • The only surefire way to avoid disappointment is to expect nothing less!
  • Starscream, while my favorite Decepticon by a mile,
    SOUNDWAVE SUPERIOR, STARSCREAM INFERIOR!
  • Even more My Little Pony cocktails . These sound pretty good.
  • edited September 2011
    Starscream would destory Fluttershy. Even though it breaks my heart to say it, he would most likey kill Rainbow Dash too.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I hadn't watched the preview, and just found out that Discord is also voiced by John de Lancie. My excitement for this episode just doubled.
  • I feel the need to make a MLP Dance Megamix.
    Does Link mount and ride Epona?? Im not sure how this makes me feel.
  • Does Link mount and ride Epona?? Im not sure how this makes me feel
    Yeah, I was really freaking confused about that when I first saw it. I love the adorable baby Epona, though.