This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• So after next week there is going to be a gap before the rest of Season 2.
  • Doesn't surprise me. Glee has randomly placed breaks -- I've started to expect them to only make new episodes every other week. I don't hold Ponies up to any higher standards.
  • So long as the quality remains high, I can deal with waiting for ponies.
  • Doesn't surprise me. Glee has randomly placed breaks -- I've started to expect them to only make new episodes every other week. I don't hold Ponies up to any higher standards.
    I wonder what it would be like if Glee covered "Winter Wrap-Up" or "Art of the Dress." ...honestly, after covering "Friday", I would not be shocked.
  • edited September 2011
    "Two great DJs come together in DJ P0N-3's nationwide tour of Equestria for ONE NIGHT ONLY to create the rave of the century! DJ Sonic and DJ P0N-3 Present 'Ponyville Filly Megamix'!"

Me being a "great DJ" is a gross exaggeration.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • We set up the internet channel so we can watch YouTube on the Wii, and now my roommate is watching ALL OF PONIES so she can watch the Discord episode because I won't let her watch it without context. :D
  • We set up the internet channel so we can watch YouTube on the Wii, and now my roommate is watching ALL OF PONIES so she can watch the Discord episode because I won't let her watch it without context. :D
    BAM!
  • edited September 2011
    "Two great DJs come together in DJ P0N-3's nationwide tour of Equestria for ONE NIGHT ONLY to create the rave of the century! DJ Sonic and DJ P0N-3 Present 'Ponyville Filly Megamix'!".
    Nicely done, except it's definitely missing a ponified DJ Sonic avatar.

Alternatively, a video introduction that has both Sonic and ponies.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited September 2011
    [Pony musics]
    Thank you sir, may I have another?

EDIT: Perhaps something in a Eurobeat?
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • I listened to about 10 minutes. Good stuff, Victor. I'll be adding that to my iPod later in the evening and jamming to it at work tomorrow.
  • That "yay" remix is one of the few pony mixes out there that I can actually listen to more than once. A lot of them are just not good.
  • That "yay" remix is one of the few pony mixes out there that I can actually listen to more than once. A lot of them are just not good.
    Which one is the yay remix?
  • Which one is the yay remix?
    Avast?
  • edited September 2011
    That one, and also this one, which I already posted before and Sonic used in his mix.

Post edited by Apreche on
  • I listened to about 10 minutes. Good stuff, Victor. I'll be adding that to my iPod later in the evening and jamming to it at work tomorrow.
    I shall furnish you all with a link to the MP3 shortly.
  • Looking forward to it Victor! Nice work!
  • edited September 2011

Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Wow, didn't realize they were already showing MLPFIM in germany. Well, not that I care about the german dub. Though it will be nice if they could get a DVD release of it after the initial run.
  • Avast?
    I keep playing this over and over. I hate you so much.
    I want Pony Fort to become a thing.
  • OMG cutest book fort!
  • OMG cutest book fort!
    I can just imagine Scott squeeing like a leetle girl.

But, yeah, that is fucking adorable. Puts such a smile on my face.
  • I can't decide which is funnier: Applejack's "I'm not lying" face, or her spooky face.
    image image
  • "I'm not lying" wins. Easily.
  • I disagree, her spooky face is much funnier, especially if you remember the sound she makes when doing it.
  • I disagree, her spooky face is much funnier, especially if you remember the sound she makes when doing it.
    Damnit, now I wanna rewatch season 1.