This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• That ending is fake. They put down that "Hasbro" produced the animation, and credited some ponies by their fan names, among other things. I do hope eventually it gets broadcast in Japan and people like it.
    I know the ending is fake. I just thought it looked cool.
  • So, Hasbro is confirmed to be selling Derpy toys at Comic Con and the My Little Pony Fair this year. Pretty much cements this as one of the most internet-impacted corporate properties ever. Waiting for Apreche to keep his promise and buy one...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/popcandy/post/2012/05/exclusive-preview-the-2012-special-edition-my-little-pony/1#.T8ZdTOv8tuI
    I'm going to ComiCon this year. For all you bronies, I will be buying all the Derpys I can get my mitts on.
  • I'll take one, if you can get it.
  • edited June 2012
    I drew a Luna; It turned out remarkably fun to make.

Post edited by Grunkie7 on
  • *applauds*
  • Sonic, I don't think you ever posted that you were doing this. Well, now the FRCF knows. Also, I think it's pretty cool.
  • RymRym
    edited June 2012
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Sonic, I don't think you ever posted that you were doing this. Well, now the FRCF knows. Also, I think it's pretty cool.
    *Le Gasp!* I've been found out!

• http://www.tumblr.com/blog/radiofreeequestria/
    That link leads me to a page where Tumblr wants me to log in. I think you want
    http://radiofreeequestria.tumblr.com/
  • That made me smile something fierce.
  • The special ed. teacher at my school has the original Farside on a bulletin board next to his desk, but he replaced the "school for the gifted" sign with the name of my school.
  • edited June 2012
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Top Ten Videos for May 2012,

and ponystyle E3
  • Pinkie Pie is OP:
  • I got around to trying the My Little Investigations demo, and it's shaping up rather well I think.
  • Man, I loves me some Golden Sun. I still have to beat Golden Sun 2. Haven't even touched Golden Sun DS.
  • Man, I loves me some Golden Sun. I still have to beat Golden Sun 2. Haven't even touched Golden Sun DS.
    I was about halfway through Lost Age a few years back when my boat got stuck with no way to get it free. Given the choice between starting over and giving up, I chose to give up.
    I was about halfway through Lost Age a few years back when my boat got stuck with no way to get it free. Given the choice between starting over and giving up, I chose to give up.
    Aww man, I remember that ending being pretty good.
  • edited June 2012
    Well, apparently Hasbro support the name "Vinyl Scratch"
    The licensing expo demonstrates a decent amount of non-stupidity on Hasbro's part, I think.
  • Well, apparently Hasbro support the name "Vinyl Scratch"
    At the risk of offending notoriously easily offended bronies, I think that's a hell of a lot better of a name than "DJ Pony"(spelling not relevant, since I'm talking about how it sounds when you say it), which in the context of the show itself(at least, from the clips I've seen) would be more like a description than a name they'd use.
  • Oh, you're completely right. It's been accepted fanon for a while now that she's named Vinyl Scratch, and PON-3 is her DJ handle.
  • edited June 2012
    I think the name Vinyl Scratch is awesome; I hadn't realised the way I put it was ambiguous. The reason for my post was to indicate that the name seems to now have transitioned from fanon to canon.

Also, Andrew WK says he is Pinkie Pie in human form and will be talking about partying, ponies, Pinkie Pie, and pleasure.
  • I think the name Vinyl Scratch is awesome; I hadn't realised the way I put it was ambiguous. The reason for my post was to indicate that the name seems to now have transitioned from fanon to canon.
    It wasn't ambiguous, if you know a bunch about ponies. I know very little about the ponies, thus the confusion.

• Here's something you also probably won't get if you know very little about ponies:image
  • Hah, oh Lyra..