This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• How I feel sometimes:

(from Chainsaw Suit)
  • How I feel sometimes:

(from Chainsaw Suit)
    Stay with me in panel 2. Do not go to panel 3.
  • edited June 2012
    How I feel sometimes:

(from Chainsaw Suit)
    Stay with me in panel 2. Do not go to panel 3.
    Do not go to panel three, stay in panel two with me.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Hrm... I wonder where I'm at between panels 2 and 3. I've got no qualms with wearing a full-on cosplay, but on the other hand I don't have much interest in it either.
  • edited June 2012
    This is really good:
  • Top Ten Brony Songs for May 2012:
  • edited June 2012
    Image of Spikes island
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pCZpGsbyNXk/T9UV0X8KDGI/AAAAAAAAs0s/jQF3OyVaZoM/s1600/spike__s_island_by_niban_destikim-d531hv4.jpg
    That is pretty wonderful because it uses one of my favorite games.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
    You heard it in your head.
  • ? I'm caught up, but I don't know what I'm supposed to hear.

On an unrelated note, I'll note that there is a correlation between my depressive episode and my watching of ponies.
  • ? I'm caught up, but I don't know what I'm supposed to hear.

On an unrelated note, I'll note that there is a correlation between my depressive episode and my watching of ponies.
    More or less depressed while watching ponies?
  • Less.
  • I think you are right on the money with Love being a very strong subset of Friendship. It is perhaps friendship distilled to its purest essence. Friendship is mutual understanding, support and acceptance, and love is this driven to an absolute.

Train of thought there however also goes to what happens when that love turns ugly, e.g. double suicide ugly or affection to the exclusion of all other things. Like for example the charm spell Twilight cast on her Smartypants doll in Lesson Zero. Those ponies may have killed each other or at least battled until they all starved to death if Celestia hadn't stopped it.

As for why the changelings didn't start marauding the surrounding landscape after they were bounced from Canterlot: Not only were they bounced far, they were also dispersed. It would probably take them a while, maybe several years, to regroup.
  • edited June 2012
    I don't know about love being a subset of friendship. I think it's actually a superset. You can love someone and not be friends with them.

Love is strange that way.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited June 2012
  • Needs more Netscape hiding in the bushes.
    In a roadside grave.
    In a roadside grave.
    Unmarked.

• edited June 2012
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited June 2012
    Photoshop pony!image
  • Is it too weird?
  • Not really. I've seen weirder.

Human Chrysalis? Yes please. Evil is sexy.
  • Looses points for unnecessary blush on the boobs.
  • Also unnecessary blush on the shoulders, and unnecessary cleavage. The sash is a nice touch, though.
  • How many episodes would you say i need to watch before i can decide if its right for me? i've watch the first 3, and they were ok. Remind me of powerpuff girls, but not the epic sauce i hear it is. All my bronies say "it gets better", any recommendations on how long to stick with it before i know if im a bronie or not?
  • Skip any episodes it takes you to get to Sonic Rainboom. If you don't like that episode, you're probably not going to like the show.