This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• I might buy one on principle of listening to the Internet being a good idea.
  • I have friends going to comic con. If you guys want, send me the money and I will have my friends buy them.

Also, the muffin motif is amazing.
  • I have friends going to comic con. If you guys want, send me the money and I will have my friends buy them.

It's not that easy. Just because you go to Comic-Con and have money doesn't mean you can get one. Any exclusive Comic-Con items are always limited edition. There are these crazy nerds who wait in line, then rush in and buy everything right away.

• They will almost certainly be gone within hours of the convention opening.
  • edited May 2012
    I have friends going to comic con. If you guys want, send me the money and I will have my friends buy them.

It's not that easy. Just because you go to Comic-Con and have money doesn't mean you can get one. Any exclusive Comic-Con items are always limited edition. There are these crazy nerds who wait in line, then rush in and buy everything right away.
    I dunno. They got me that poster.
    Anyway, if they cant get it, you get your money back. Easy peasy.

Post edited by Victor Frost on

I dunno. They got me that poster.
    Anyway, if they cant get it, you get your money back. Easy peasy.

Did you guys notice it has muffins on the box?

Yeah, still not buying any pony toys with the stupid hair.

• edited May 2012
    Did you guys notice it has muffins on the box?
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • The Great and Powerful Thrawn.
  • edited May 2012
    Hah! I know that voice! That's Lauren Goodnight! She's playing Trixie/Luna/Rarity in the game I'm working on.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Yeah, she's in a pretty good number of fan works, as you can see from this:
  • Yep, check out Number 9.
  • edited May 2012

It seems this video has more likes than views.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited May 2012
    It seems this video has more likes than views.
    Youtube stops counting views "as they happen" at 300. The reasons for this are best described as "Concurrency is hard, yo"
    Post edited by GauntletWizard on
  • And with WoodenToaster being easily one of the most popular names in the Brony music community, getting an enormous amount of likes very quickly is unsurprising.
  • That coloring book actually looks kinda good. Love me some mazes.
  • I can't decide is that video extremely hilarious or just really sad. Both?
  • I can't decide is that video extremely hilarious or just really sad. Both?
    Neither. Just bad.
  • That dude might be raging, but we had pony coloring sheets at CTcon last year and had very few haters.
  • Top comment:
    I heard they're supposed to be making an activity book for adult, too. One of the mazes is "Help the brony get to his flesh light so he can pretend he's f*ucking Fluttershy!".

You stay classy, bronies.

Also, no wonder Scott loves mazes.

• You stay classy, bronies.

Also, no wonder Scott loves mazes.
    Excpet Maze Craze. RYM

• That coloring book actually looks kinda good. Love me some mazes.
    Best maze: (via PAX Enforcer E-land coloring books)

• edited June 2012
    Nice Rainbow Dash PMV.

Post edited by Nissl on
  • Totally wearing a fluttershy polo at work today.
  • Totally wearing a fluttershy polo at work today.
    Got something to say? :P
  • Hey Sonic, any chance you have a VOD or sound recording of that panel you did? More to the point, how did that go?
  • I haven't done it yet. Anime Expo isn't for another month. When I do it, though, I'll do a nice video recording of it. If I can afford it, I'll also buy one of these so I can get good audio too.