This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Really guys? My Little Pony? This is like a troll on the entire geek subculture. 4chan is in love. Anime fans are in love. What the fuck?
    Can the MLP thing be over now, please?
  • Can the MLP thing be over now, please?
    As long as the show is running, people here will be talking about it. Long after, it will come up as warranted, just like any popular show. U mad?
  • Emily: "Somepony's a hater."
    HATERS GONNA HATE
  • Really guys? My Little Pony? This is like a troll on the entire geek subculture. 4chan is in love. Anime fans are in love. What the fuck?
    Can the MLP thing be over now, please?
  • edited March 2011
    Who has four hooves and reached a new level of geekiness?
    THIS GUY!

Just don't know what to name him.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • edited March 2011
    Epic
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • edited March 2011
    With all our advances in video compression technology, you'd have thought we'd have something better than gif by now.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited March 2011
    With all our advances in video compression technology, you'd have thought we'd have something better than gif by now.
    apng (animated png) is right around the corner! I don't necessarily know if it's better than gif or if it's just different.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • edited March 2011
    Ok, this is the second time I tried to watch this. This time I watched 2 episodes, just one question, are those three annoying little brat ponies the main characters in every single episode or am I just that lucky?
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • Ok, this is the second time I tried to watch this. This time I watched 2 episodes, just one question, are those three annoying little brat ponies the main characters in every single episode or am I just that lucky?
    You really got random episodes. Apple Bloom is actually a pretty cool character, but she just kind of lost some of her own personality when she joined the Cutie Mark Crusaders. And while Stare Master is pretty enjoyable, lots of people aren't a fan of "Show Stoppers."
  • edited March 2011
    apng (animated png) is right around the corner! I don't necessarily know if it's better than gif or if it's just different.
    Well, most likely apng would have a much larger file size but it will have one certain advantage. It won't have a limited color pallet like a gif (which is limited to 256). So, the problem with gifs (and why some of look crappy) is a color compression issue and not a video compression issue as much.
    Post edited by Brand on
  • .gif is like the VHS of the Internet; slow, unwieldy, terribly obsolete yet possessing a certain retro charm.
  • Emily: "Somepony's a hater."
    Yeah, Kerr_2.0 & I were both WTF on this one.
    Pretty sure there must be some intense subliminal messaging going on during the theme song since we skipped that part and are unaffected.
    The obsession is rather intriguing.

And now Kerr_2.0 is playing a MLP flash game and has said "somepony" twice... crap

• I said Brohoof to my sister twice yesterday, only noticing it afterwards.
  • Pony factor down to 12.1%, guys.
    I am disappoint.
  • Epic

This is GENIUS! Better than the AMV that was thing of the day. Holy crap!!
  • And now Kerr_2.0 is playing a MLP flash game and has said "somepony" twice... crap
  • Technically, since they are ponies it would be a "Drove" or a "String".
  • Pretty sure there must be some intense subliminal messaging going on during the theme song since we skipped that part and are unaffected.
    The obsession is rather intriguing.
    Sounds like you're like me. You don't hate, but don't care either. Unless Kerr corrupts you...
  • I'm just waiting for the MLP episode where you are all activated to kill the President...
  • I'm just waiting for the MLP episode where you are all activated to kill the President...
    Next season.
  • I've been watching MLP with my 8 year old & Adventure Time with my 10 year old. I have to say that I like Adventure Time more that MLP. I like Phineas & Ferb better than MLP too. And Avatar was better as well and so was PowerPuff girls. I'm not saying I don't like MLP, but when you're working with characters that constantly run the risk of being in Care Bears territory, it's difficult. The whole MLP industry is still there.
  • I like Phineas & Ferb too, but I think MLP is better. With Phineas and Ferb, its pretty much the same A and B plots over and over again. It's very plot driven and not character driven.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm not saying I don't like MLP, but when you're working with characters that constantly run the risk of being in Care Bears territory,
    Are you talking bad about care bears.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Are you talking bad about care bears.
    Care Bears is awful.