This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Care Bears is awful.
    STARRRREEEEEE
  • Are you talking bad about care bears.
    Care Bears is awful.
    What if Lauren Faust did Care Bears? Hmm. Would all be arguing if Grumpy is better that Sunshine Hope or something.
  • What if Lauren Faust did Care Bears? Hmm. Would all be arguing if Grumpy is better that Sunshine Hope or something.
    Possibly, but you don't know that. Not even the greatest of the greats hits a home run every time.
  • edited March 2011
    Care Bears is awful.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Care Bears is awful.
  • What if Lauren Faust did Care Bears? Hmm. Would all be arguing if Grumpy is better that Sunshine Hope or something.
    Possibly, but you don't know that. Not even the greatest of the greats hits a home run every time.
    So true, but now I'm amusing my mind with what if X did Care Bears. Genndy Taravosky. J.G. Quintel. Takashi Miike just for the lolz.
  • Takashi Miike
    Grumpy Bear relentlessly tracks down the bear that killed his boss Tender Heart Bear, leaving a trail of bodies in his wake, only to discover that he's reduced the Care Meter so low along the way that he's destroyed Care-A-Lot and killed everyone he had left to live for. He turns to the mirror and Care Bear Stares himself down. The credits roll over Tender Heart's father laughing at what he has wrought.
  • Joss Wheadon should do a kids show.
  • Takashi Miike
    Grumpy Bear relentlessly tracks down the bear that killed his boss Tender Heart Bear, leaving a trail of bodies in his wake, only to discover that he's reduced the Care Meter so low along the way that he's destroyed Care-A-Lot and killed everyone he had left to live for. He turns to the mirror and Care Bear Stares himself down. The credits roll over Tender Heart's father laughing at what he has wrought.
  • My mom hated the Care Bears and I remember her saying that she wanted to make the Seven Deadly Sins bears as a parody.

It would actually be pretty funny, I think.
  • My mom hated the Care Bears and I remember her saying that she wanted to make the Seven Deadly Sins bears as a parody.

It would actually be pretty funny, I think.
  • I feel like Ramona would be a Pegasus.
  • I feel like Ramona would be a Pegasus.
    Or a unicorn.

More likely pegasus. She only really uses the subspace highway, nothing more magical.
  • My favorite part was when it actually says "It needs to be about 20% cooler". Good goin Rainbowcrash88.
  • I've successfully converted 2-3 friends to ponies today. Great Success.
  • I posted a link to that before, but I thought it was too big to post the whole thing.
  • I posted a link to that before, but I thought it was too big to post the whole thing.
    Oh well. It bares repeating though.
  • I'm a fan of the "Rainbow Wake" comic:
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4

The expressions at the end of part 3 make the comic for me.
  • FRIENDSHIPPED!!!!
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4

That was pretty awesome :P
  • If there is ever a scene where any pony is dying, they must say "Stay gold, Ponyboy" to whoever is around.
    Theater reference FTW
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4

That was pretty awesome :P
    Yes that definitely was.
  • I am enjoying some of the Comic and fanfiction depictions of Doctor Hooves. Couple of comic examples from the same guy...who has drawn a lot of pony comics Usually with some slight crossover or reference.

http://csimadmax.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/#/d39cddb
    http://csimadmax.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/&offset=24#/d36oy38

I am going to show my friend the Applejack and Twilight PMV to try and get him to watch the show.

One thing about the fan fiction I have seen the good ones all seem to be "Gandalf girth".

Princess Celestia as a evil Dictator. (awesome quote from one story "It was foolish of her, in hindsight, to think she could kill a thousand year old goddess with an anvil.") People are creating theories about background characters on the chans and the authors are either using them. (Derpy hooves is a mail pony in a lot of stories) Or subverting them in the story (The Over Protective Parent Pony or OPPP isn't overprotective because seriously look at all the dangerous stuff which happens to that place.)
  • edited March 2011
    From the creator of the Awesome (Insert video game here) series it is My Awesome Pony

Post edited by Coldguy on