This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• I should take the larger image of my avatar and have them made into stickers or patches and attach it to my jeans so they can be my cutie mark at PAX.
    Cutie marks. There is a line in the sand. That line is the one beyond which bronies wear cutie marks publicly. Choose wisely if this is a line you wish to cross.
    Well it would be cute to have it on a messenger bag at least. >___>

I really need to get a hold of Funfetus and have him do the avatar again but with knitting panda and DS playing panda. With cross stitching panda, it would be the best cutie mark for me EVER.
  • This cutie mark idea is nothing new. I know many Internet communities that make their own community-specific badges for when they go to conventions. Then they wear the extra badge on the same lanyard as the official con badge. Sometimes they also do buttons.

If someone wants to design a generic FRC convention badge, I can maybe make some sort of badge generator. Then we can all print out our own FRC badges to wear to any geek conventions. That will help us find each other. I can also include ID numbers and QR codes and such.
  • My cutie mark would be Kenshiro's face :D
    How about you keep it classy with a big dipper instead?
  • I get the feeling that mine would be a Pokeball wearing Mickey Ears.
  • edited March 2011
    It's not a real cutie mark unless you brand it into your flank.

I'll bring the iron.

EDIT: OK, I guess a tattoo could work too.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Mine would be a recursion cutie mark. It'd be a picture of me in which you could see the cutie mark which is a picture of me on which you could see the cutie mark which is a picture of me, etc. etc.
  • On Fanfictions: My favorites are the ones where Apple Jack is battling depression and the Dr. Who Crossovers.

On cutie marks: Mine would either be a microphone, a pair of headphones, or a steering wheel.
  • Oh mans!
  • Clever clever...
    How about you keep it classy with a big dipper instead?

Seriously, the level of fanart and screencaps with captions people have made is astounding. And this show has only been on for like, 5 months.
  • Searches for initial D Ponies returns nothing....
  • Here is a woeful attempt at a cutie mark that I could relate to, a resistor.

Fear my skills at drawing squares and lines in Fireworks!
  • If someone wants to design a generic FRC convention badge, I can maybe make some sort of badge generator. Then we can all print out our own FRC badges to wear to any geek conventions. That will help us find each other. I can also include ID numbers and QR codes and such.
    It would have to be a bit bigger than a standard con badge, though, to stick out or up and over the badge.

Also, query: What would these QR codes SAY?
  • Also, query: What would these QR codes SAY?
    Look Ye Mighty.
    Where can I get this?
  • Rainbow Dash Arcade Stick
    Where can I get this?
    it's likely a mod.
  • Am I just reading too much in to the fact that, in the Running of the Leaves, Twilight Sparkle has number 42?
  • Am I just reading too much in to the fact that, in the Running of the Leaves, Twilight Sparkle has number 42?
    Either it's because she seems to have the answer to everything, or its just a coincidence. I'm betting on coincidence.
  • In slightly different news, apparently MLP causes so much trouble, The Something Awful forum admins banned any new threads about it.
  • In slightly different news, apparently MLP causes so much trouble, The Something Awful forum admins banned any new threads about it.
    What the fuck? Are forum admins around the world the only people who don't watch/love ponies?

Wait a second... Is there no pony-specific forum? If people need a pony forum, I can setup a brand new Vanilla 2 before the end of the day.
  • What the fuck? Are forum admins around the world the only people who don't watch/love ponies?
    I love Something Awful, well, something awful, but it's got a lot of trolls and infighting sometimes.
  • Wait a second... Is there no pony-specific forum? If people need a pony forum, I can setup a brand new Vanilla 2 before the end of the day.
    There are two image boards and one forum that have been created by /co/ people and mentioned on Equestria Daily:

Equestria Forum
    Ponychan
    FiMchan
  • There are two image boards and one forum that have been created by /co/ people and mentioned on Equestria Daily:
    Ok, then people should stop complaining.
    Poor Fluttershy is going to have an aneurysm.
  • edited March 2011
    There is rumor that late nights at PAX's Cat Theater will have some ponies. Not that I would know :)
    Post edited by GauntletWizard on