This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Just to throw another wrench into everyone's argument:
    Pinkie Pie appeared as a reflection in a mirror in "Green Isn't Your Color". Defying every natural law and rule that would have been established or hinted at. Also, there is a possibility she is some trans-dimensional super-being, fully aware that she is in a cartoon and full of a power that transcends Celestia's.
    I didn't really think about it until just now, but it is possible that every time Pinkie Pie shows up to remind Twilight, it all very well could be Twilight's imagination doing it. From what I remember, the other ponies don't really seem to notice that Pinkie Pie is there at all.
  • comic
    Holy shit I can't tell you how much that comic creeped me out.
  • Just to throw another wrench into everyone's argument:
    Pinkie Pie appeared as a reflection in a mirror in "Green Isn't Your Color". Defying every natural law and rule that would have been established or hinted at. Also, there is a possibility she is some trans-dimensional super-being, fully aware that she is in a cartoon and full of a power that transcends Celestia's.
    Or it wasn't a mirror?
  • Wow.
    I have some friends who are vaguely aware that I watch this. If they ever become less-vaguely aware, this is the first thing I'm going to show them.
  • Re-watching "Call of the Cutie". Further evidence that Pinkie Pie knows what's up:
    "You look like you'd be good at eating cupcakes."
    "Where are the cupcakes?"
    "I don't have any cupcakes. But you look like you'd be good at making cupcakes."
    Her facial expression that entire scene showed that she did it entirely on purpose. She's gained some points with me.
  • Gah, someone combined Calvin and Hobbes with Pony, thats just utter catnip for me.
  • edited March 2011
    I've been banned from Lauren Faust's DA page. I honestly have no idea why.

EDIT: Actually, I'm banned from comments everywhere. Still don't know why.
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • Re-watching "Call of the Cutie". Further evidence that Pinkie Pie knows what's up:
    "You look like you'd be good at eating cupcakes."
    "Where are the cupcakes?"
    "I don't have any cupcakes. But you look like you'd be good at making cupcakes."
    Her facial expression that entire scene showed that she did it entirely on purpose. She's gained some points with me.
    I'm not sure why people are so harsh on that episode. I have to say, I love whoever does Apple Bloom's voice. She's just so good at that and is very subtle with her accent. I love how she has that rant to Rainbow Dash explaining the situation and ending with "I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOW."
  • edited March 2011
    I was drawn as a pony, I feel special.

Post edited by Coldguy on
  • Twilight would probably kill for that cutie mark.
  • I've been banned from Lauren Faust's DA page. I honestly have no idea why.

It DID seem like you were spamming comments a bit...

Ah, not just comments - your DA userpage notes you as banned permanently.
  • KaBlam! > MLP

Ouch. Burn.
  • I want to see more cartoons that are animated like Life With Loopy.
  • I want to see more cartoons that are animated like Life With Loopy.
    2D papercraft stop-motion? I agree 100%.
  • My new favorite meme.

• They're re-running The Ticket Master this week, instead of gracing us with a new episode? What, afraid that MLB opening weekend will interfere with their viewership?

This would seem to bolster the theory, though, that the season finale will be the Galloping Gala.
  • They're re-running The Ticket Master this week, instead of gracing us with a new episode? What, afraid that MLB opening weekend will interfere with their viewership?

This would seem to bolster the theory, though, that the season finale will be the Galloping Gala.
    Which will end in a cliffhanger featuring Nightmare Moon's return and the Ponies getting into a massive argument that splits the elements of harmony.
  • Which will end in a cliffhanger featuring Nightmare Moon's return and the Ponies getting into a massive argument that splits the elements of harmony.
    Shit son. Lauren Faust, hire this guy!
  • RymRym
    edited March 2011
    They're re-running The Ticket Master this week, instead of gracing us with a new episode? What, afraid that MLB opening weekend will interfere with their viewership?

Which will end in a cliffhanger featuring Nightmare Moon's return and the Ponies getting into a massive argument that splits the elements of harmony.
    Not Nightmare Moon. Luna. The elements of disharmony arrive at the gala and sow dissent, forcing Luna to banish the sun and ended in epic battle between the two sets of elements. Bonus points if there are only FOUR elements of disharmony (being the stars from before), and they corrupt one of our main ponies into joining their ranks.

Both sets of elements share one in common: magic.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • I bet the cliffhanger will be Fluttershy is pregnant.
  • and they corrupt one of our main ponies into joining their ranks.
    Which would of course be Rarity. She is the only Pony who really has shown signs of desire for power. Her constant desire to gain high status in Canterlot, her control of the dogs, entering the young flyers competition. She is ripe for corruption.
    Shit son. Lauren Faust, hire this guy!
    That writers room must be great. Beer, pizza, and Ponies all over the place.
  • Princess Celestia will be killed in a one-on-one duel with Nightmare Moon in front of Twilight Sparkle, who will escape with her friends.

They will then recollect themselves eventually launching an attack on the moon, after finding a weakness in it thanks to some plans that Fluttershy managed to steal for them.

Twilight Sparkle, then trusting in the power of friendship will hit the small hole in the moon destroying it, and thus all of Nightmare Moon's power. Nightmare Moon will herself escape, but now greatly weakened.

The episode will then end with Twilight and her friends being given medals for their actions in the defeat of Nightmare Moon.

Cue credits and John Williams' music.
  • Princess Celestia will be killed in a one-on-one duel with Nightmare Moon in front of Twilight Sparkle, who will escape with her friends.

They will then recollect themselves eventually launching an attack on the moon, after finding a weakness in it thanks to some plans that Fluttershy managed to steal for them.

Twilight Sparkle, then trusting in the power of friendship will hit the small hole in the moon destroying it, and thus all of Nightmare Moon's power. Nightmare Moon will herself escape, but now greatly weakened.

The episode will then end with Twilight and her friends being given medals for their actions in the defeat of Nightmare Moon.

Cue credits and John Williams' music.
    "That's not a moon! Oh, wait, yes it is. Nevermind."
  • Paul Chapman is now a brony, according to his Twitter.

Ouch. Burn.
    Ehh, I'm not really that concerned. I only made that account to comment on Lauren Faust's page. If I ever feel like using DA for something, I'll make a new account, but I'll stay off Lauren Faust's page.
  • Ehh, I'm not really that concerned. I only made that account to comment on Lauren Faust's page. If I ever feel like using DA for something, I'll make a new account, but I'll stay off Lauren Faust's page.
    Yeah, it's no big, I was just passing it along. Some people take DA way to serious, just like Facebook, livejournal, tumblr, so on.