This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• If I didn't have ten billion other things to do, I would make one of those "Which Pony are you?" personality tests.

Someone else make one and then we can fill this thread.
  • I guarantee one already exists.
  • The Hasbro website has one, even if it isn't very good.
  • Applejack's Muffins of Death.
  • TheHasbro websitehas one, even if it isn't very good.
    Took the quiz, it turns out I am Twilight Sparkle :O
  • Took the quiz, it turns out I am Twilight Sparkle :O
    I am Rainbow Dash, duh.

That was a fail test. We need a better one.
  • edited February 2011
    Took the quiz, it turns out I am Twilight Sparkle :O
    I am Rainbow Dash, duh.

That was a fail test. We need a better one.
    So you're a lesbian?

I figure most people here would be Twilight Sparkle according to that quiz, I was.
    Post edited by Robyn Chaos on
  • Twilight Rapidash is epic.

• So you're a lesbian?
    Is this show getting into Erica Friedman territory?
  • edited February 2011
    So you're a lesbian?
    Is this show getting into Erica Friedman territory?
    Rainbow Dash = Tomboyish = Lesbian to /co/.
    Post edited by Robyn Chaos on
  • Time between relatively innocent show being released, internet becoming aware of it, and then various Rule 34 infractions?
    .0034 seconds.
  • Time between relatively innocent show being released, internet becoming aware of it, and then various Rule 34 infractions?
    .0034 seconds.
    I would consider dating Rainbow Dash.
    .0034 seconds.
    I would consider dating Rainbow Dash.
    Rainbow dash is the best, but if I had to date one it would be Twilight Sparkle because she is all sciency, and also knows magic.
  • I personally would preffer to date either Rarity or Pinky Pie. They would be fun :D
  • I personally would preffer to date either Rarity or Pinky Pie. They would be fun :D
    Rarity is the worst. Pinky Pie would bake something good, throw an awesome party, and then drive you insane.
    Rarity is the worst. Pinky Pie would bake something good, throw an awesome party, and then drive you insane.
    I like their qualities, I mean Rarity self-sacrifice on the first episode was pretty awesome, and Pinky Pie laughing at the face of fear was bad-ass.
    I also like Rarity's accent and she would know what would always be the best lookd for me.
  • I would consider dating Rainbow Dash.
    Jesus, this show is cute but..... Ummmmm... I didn't know you liked Ponies in that way.
  • Jesus, this show is cute but..... Ummmmm... I didn't know you liked Ponies in that way.
    Obviously, this assumes that I am... also... a pony...
  • Obviously, this assumes that I am... also... a pony...
    Or the pony is not a pony anymore.
  • I've been convinced of the supremacy of Rainbow Dash.
  • Jesus, this show is cute but..... Ummmmm... I didn't know you liked Ponies in that way.
    Forum, it's time to make Scrym ponies!
  • If I have to be a Pony I would like my name to be Blue Shadow.
    You did take that Master of Horses lifepath...
  • I started watching the show to see what all the hooplah is about. It's amusing and entertaining and I can see why it's popular among people. Just seems the hubbub is overdone, but it's the current fad for everything to get all crazy about.

I'll continue to watch.

My favorites are Twilight Sparkle because she is the most level headed, but I have a soft spot for Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.
  • RymRym
    edited February 2011
    Just seems the hubbub is overdone
    Oh, definitely. It's a fantastic reboot, and an enjoyable show, but great it is not (unless you're 8).
    Post edited by Rym on
  • I started watching the show to see what all the hooplah is about. It's amusing and entertaining and I can see why it's popular among people. Just seems the hubbub is overdone, but it's the current fad for everything to get all crazy about.
    What were you expecting Shakespeare? I mean it's just an example of a kiddy cartoon that is able to speak to older audiences on different levels.
  • What were you expecting Shakespeare? I mean it's just an example of a kiddy cartoon that is able to speak to older audiences on different levels.
    No, that's what I pretty much expected it to be. I just kept seeing so many posts of forum members going nuts over it and wanted to see what it was about.
  • edited February 2011
    wanted to see what it was about.
    Hint: ponies. Ponies who may be little.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Hint: ponies. Ponies who may be little.
    I believe the show might be about friendship and possibly it's use as Magic.
  • wanted to see what it was about.
    Hint: ponies. Ponies who may be little.
    I would have never realized that.