This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• So there's a lot of people doing MLP chiptunes, but this particular guy has been making chiptunes in the style of jRPG battle themes, and they are awesome. This one's my favorite:
  • edited May 2011
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
    Oh, if only.
  • Oh, if only.
    I wasn't creeped out by this thread until just now.
  • If anypony could will themself into reality it would be Pimkie Pie.
  • RymRym
    edited May 2011
    A first distracted attempt while distracting myself from work this morning.
    Post edited by Rym on

• Ahh...Friends.
  • Oh, if only.
    I wasn't creeped out by this thread until just now.
    Oh puh-leeze, you mean you don't have a show you wish could come to life? I've got at least four or five.
  • The 'eeyup' button.
    ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

I need that installed in the middle of my kitchen table. Stat.
  • The mainstream media (well, me) has discovered MLP:FiM. BNET story even links to this thread! Yeah, shameless self promotion but would for people to comment if they want. Bash the hell out of the article, i won't mind.
  • Bash the hell out of the article
    It's DJ Pon-3.
  • edited May 2011
    So my 58x77 poster has arrived. Pictures will follow when I get home and get it out. It's going to need a couple hours (days) rest before I can hang it.
    Post edited by Anthony Heman on
  • BNET story even links to this thread!
    Oh fuck. We're Internet famous now?
    Oh fuck. We're Internet famous now?
    No.
    Link should probably be fixed a bit though. It should be pointed to the start of the thread, not somewhere in the middle of it.
  • We got linked by a buisness website in an article about MLP. Also, the first official PMV.
    Translation: progShell, you are a slowpoke. Check out the last few posts of the previous page.
  • Aww man, you got my hopes up that they were making a MLP Pokemon crossover.
  • Aww man, you got my hopes up that they were making a MLP Pokemon crossover.
    I'd play the shit out of that.

...Actually, there have been quite a few ROMhacks that replace Pokemon with characters from other series (usually Touhou)...
    Link should probably be fixed a bit though. It should be pointed to the start of the thread, not somewhere in the middle of it.
    good point. I hope that knucklehead takes your suggestion.
  • Having a discussion with a theist, I brought up the invisible pink unicorn. Then I thought whether that is actually the creator deity of Equestria. Or maybe just one of Pinkie's fore-bearers.
  • edited May 2011

Hopefully that works. Just got my huge poster. It's going to need a lot of work to get less curled up.
    Post edited by Anthony Heman on