This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Why does a Pegasus need long jump boots?
  • Why does a Pegasus need long jump boots?
    They're 20% cooler than normal horseshoes.
  • So I think I'm one step closer to having most of a wall covered in a giant Celestia Propaganda Poster. I couldn't find a quick and easy way to implement a conversion from an SVG file to a 300dpi PDF that was that big, so I ended up building a bitmap of it at the full resolution and then converting to png. If the proofs come back correctly I'll probably order it.
  • edited May 2011

(official parody found on Hub World)
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited May 2011
    Post edited by jtvh on
  • edited May 2011

if( fluttershy == sir robin { win(); }
    Post edited by Apreche on
    Fluttershy holding a grenade is amazing. I also like that Derpy isn't infected, but is on the zombie side anyway.
  • Oh crap, Pinkimina is out.
    Which probably isn't accurate because the other times Pinkie Pie went to war her hair didn't change. Although, she was in a pretty near-pinkamina state when she dealt with the parasprites...
  • Does a double-hooved back-kick by Applejack count as "buckshot"?
    Which probably isn't accurate because the other times Pinkie Pie went to war her hair didn't change. Although, she was in a pretty near-pinkamina state when she dealt with the parasprites...
    I think it makes perfect sense. After all, many of those ponies in the crowd were her friends. I don't think she'd deal all that well with that kind of repeated loss.
  • OK, that's actually very well made.
  • I'm going to Anime North cosplaying as Braeburn. If I see any other FIM cosplay while I'm there, I'll post pictures here.
  • OK, that's actually very well made.
    Very well made indeed.
  • I'm going to Anime North cosplaying as Braeburn. If I see any other FIM cosplay while I'm there, I'll post pictures here.
    Braeburn, really? I guess he is one of the few male ponies to actually say anything. Still, Dr. Whooves or Celestia's royal guard would be more awesome I think.
  • edited May 2011
    I didn't have enough time for something elaborate like the royal guard, and I can't think of how to pull off Dr. Whooves as opposed to simply the Doctor. I wasn't sure if I was going until quite recently so the costume had to be done very quickly.

My sister has a Rainbow Dash costume as well, so at least two ponies are confirmed.
    Post edited by open_sketchbook on
  • I can't think of how to pull off Dr. Whooves as opposed to simply the Doctor. I wasn't sure if I was going until quite recently so the costume had to be done very quickly.
    Umm... Hm.

I guess you could just be naked? Or be the Doctor, but...wear hooves?

Yeah, you're right. That's pretty hard.
  • Kanye West - POWER
    Wooow, this was very nicely done.
  • Kanye West - POWER
    Wooow, this was very nicely done.
    I need to make a side by side of those two videos.
  • That is my favorite Freidnship is Magic video.
  • Here's that cosplay my sister and I are doing.

Braeburn and Rainbow Dash
  • edited May 2011
    Those look great.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Wow, that Kanye West PMV is simply epic.
  • Top 2 Comments of the original Kanye video that the PMV linked:
    Inb4 ponies brought me here...

Needs to be about 20% cooler

• Damn.
  • Shameless repost from ED

Extended version of "Equestria Girls". Legit! Official! Hasbro-made! Call it what you want, but omigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh...!

Not something I would normally say, but it's earned it; you will shit a brick at 0:27. I hope this is just the beginning of a closer fanbase appreciation.
  • edited May 2011
    Extended version of Equestria Girls. This time with added nods to the fandom, notice mentions of Bronies and DJ-Pon3.

Edit: Ninjaed
    Post edited by Apsup on