This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Questions

Comments

• How many downloads does a geeknights episode get in a month?
  • What's the hot new tower defense on the webs?
  • edited August 2012
    Did you not play Kingdom Rush that I linked to you last Thursday?

http://www.kingdomrush.com/

Omar can confirm that it's fun. Also free online.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Did you not play Kingdom Rush that I linked to you last Thursday?

http://www.kingdomrush.com/

Omar, can confirm that it's fun. Also free online.
    I just forgot what it was called.
  • edited August 2012
    I'm on the last extra bonus levels for Heroic and Iron mode. That stuff is no joke. I've failed so many times now. When I go to look at how other people do those levels I end up feeling stupid for not thinking of that strategy.

Edit: Putting your points to bulk up your Reinforcements is best. They are so OP when their entire tree is upgraded.
  • Also this channel is used for the strategy guides on the official website.

• Rice cooker people: I require a God-of-Gods rice cooker, preferably 5.5 cups, preferably with the ability to steam vegetables and that magical alarm clock oatmeal feature. Any recommendations?
  • Rice cooker people: I require a God-of-Gods rice cooker, preferably 5.5 cups, preferably with the ability to steam vegetables and that magical alarm clock oatmeal feature. Any recommendations?
    Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Premium White
  • Cool. Thanks, Scott.
  • I'll back Scott up on that. One of my mates has one, and it's fucking magic. Rice-producing magic.
  • I'll back Scott up on that. One of my mates has one, and it's fucking magic. Rice-producing magic.
    I have the 3-cup version. So awesome.
  • This is what I've got. It ain't fancy, but I paid next to nothing for it and it gets the job done.
  • Pleb.
    It's multipurpose. I used it to make ice cream the other week.
  • Would a clogged catalytic converter cause a car to jerk and shake at 3000 RPM and get no power?
  • Yeah. Exhaust flow gets restricted, which interferes with power transmission.
  • I'm telling you, George is not understanding the rice cooker magics.
  • edited August 2012
    Ayup. I've had this conversation with George a few times. It's cool. Whatever works for him.

He'll never have the pleasure of the wonderful rice that the cute elephant provides.
  • Would a clogged catalytic converter cause a car to jerk and shake at 3000 RPM and get no power?
    Yeah. Exhaust flow gets restricted, which interferes with power transmission.
    Yep. Some back pressure is good and actually improves performance. But a clogged CC is no bueno.

• Which, if any, live action X-Men movies are any good? I'm watching First Class right now and I hate it. Hate hate hate.

This is my rice cooker. I haz a sad.
  • Which, if any, live action X-Men movies are any good? I'm watching First Class right now and I hate it. Hate hate hate.
    What the hell? First Class is the one good X-Men movie.
  • Maybe I was just too tired last night. The thing just really grated on me. Maybe I've just been reading too many X-Men comics recently.
  • I didn't care for First Class very much either. I'm not sure how to quantify it. I like my superhero movies full of saturated colors and explosions and super humans doing super shit. First Class felt like Dawson's Creek with mutants.

This is my rice cooker. I haz a sad.
    Stand proud against the rice cooker oppression!
  • I didn't care for First Class very much either. I'm not sure how to quantify it. I like my superhero movies full of saturated colors and explosions and super humans doing super shit. First Class felt like Dawson's Creek with mutants.
    After Magneto's "Neeeeeein" I couldn't take it seriously.
    Thanks for getting this song stuck in my head:

You fucker.
  • I have no Youtube at work. MUHHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!
    Thanks for getting this song stuck in my head:

You fucker.
    I prefer this version: