This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Questions

Comments

• So, SquadronROE is Nine (or not Nine, as the case may be) so what happened to SquadronROE the first?
  • This SquadronROE is the same SquadronROE we've had all along.
  • So what is Nine now?
  • So what is Nine now?
    I am Nine.
  • edited October 2012
    I am Nine. (Not really)
    Post edited by SquadronROE on
  • No, *I* am Nine!
  • No! I'm Nine!
  • edited October 2012
    Going back a page to the Udon vs Soba discussion.
    The normal stuff is a preference thing, but really good udon, made in shop, is absolutely better so udon is superior.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • No I'm Spartacus!
  • *swings gun around wildly* uhhh... uhhh... which one do I shoot?!
  • *swings gun around wildly* uhhh... uhhh... which one do I shoot?!
    Who gave you a gun? You don't need to shoot anybody!
  • Look, in this situation I'm Spock, and I'm telling you we don't need to shoot anyone.
  • edited October 2012
    No! I'm Nine!
    I am both Nine and not Nine, although I decohere upon observation. I am, in fact, Schrödinger’s catboy.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Look, in this situation I'm Spock, and I'm telling you we don't need to shoot anyone.
    TAKE THE SHOT!
    TAKE THE SHOT!
    He's clearly the fake one, trying to get you to shoot the real one! Shoot him!
  • Who has a better overall smartphone plan for a single line?
  • Matter of Life and Death here... what FoV do you play first person shooters at?
  • Matter of Life and Death here... what FoV do you play first person shooters at?
    90-ish if I can, but it's not hugely important that I adjust it.

• I accidentally the full forum button now I can't get it back to the mobile version. Help!
  • Who has a better overall smartphone plan for a single line?
    depends what you're looking for. Just choice of phones? T-Mobile. Coverage? Verizon.
  • I accidentally the full forum button now I can't get it back to the mobile version. Help!
    Your only hope is to reset your phone's browser cookies, unfortunately.
    Your only hope is to reset your phone's browser cookies, unfortunately.
    I did this a while back. I just didn't visit the forum on my phone for a few hours and it went back to normal.
  • I've found, assuming you have an iPhone, if you just quit Safari and relaunch it goes back to normal.
  • I've brought my PC guts from England with me and I've been given a case which had a hard drive in it. It turns out the drive is a 38.7GB WD360, the first of the Raptor drives.

Is it worth putting anything on there? Installing Windows might be nice but I think it might be easier to move steam games onto it.
  • How does one get from "probationary forum user group" to "financially contributing to the forum"?
  • I didn't know those were things.
  • Didn't Rym and Scott do an episode on rogue-likes before? I thought I listened to one a couple of years ago, but I can't find it in the archive.