This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Be Angry and Complain and Stuff!

edited May 2011 in Everything Else
I get this way when I have an idea for a thread and someone did it minutes before me! ARGH! So Angry! *punch*

Comments

• No, seriously. How the fuck can you fail to understand the meaning of "or" and still make $20k/year more than me? How the fuck does that work? How can you get this far in life while still confusing "there/their/they're?"

I demand an explanation for this faggotry.
  • When I say "do not throw things in my room" it is not open to interpretation. "Tossing" is the same goddamned thing. If an object leaves your sweaty little meat mitts with any sort of velocity, it's 'throwing' and I'll write you up for it. Stop throwing things in my goddamned classroom.
  • Dear professor:

You do a good job. I respect you, and consider you influential on how I approach biology. But when there are three or four lectures on Mediator and methods of genetic regulation in eukaryotes and I spend three fucking hours studying it, I expect more than three questions on those subjects on the final. Save us all the trouble. Thanks.
  • I'm too angry for the random comments thread!

You would think that working on a class assignment with a friend would be okay right? When said friend is flakey, forgetful and you basically have to carry them through the process and they never study on their own, its troublesome.

Then over talking about the timeline I was trying to coax an idea out of her to basically include her idea with mine to actually work as a team. Then she said "why do i have to come up with everything?" I'm like, "WTF because I was the one busting my ass on this and putting way more hours into this than you! I don't want to be some sorta of leader on this. I want to work as a team. I want US to create a design and figure out what we need to do. So we need to come to agreement on the idea in the next few days.
    I'm not asking you to do everything or think of everything even though, honestly, I already done a ton. I strive to NOT take this class over again"

So she shut and we are getting it done. I hate group projects like the plague.

• So she shut and we are getting it done. I hate group projects like the plague.
    Just FYI, the real world is group projects. All the time...make your peace with the concept now.
  • I absolutely hate a certain percentage of the population I have to deal with. Hate.
  • edited December 2011
    So she shut and we are getting it done. I hate group projects like the plague.
    Just FYI, the real world is group projects. All the time...make your peace with the concept now.
    Hell my JOB is a group project, as I lack the knowledge oftentimes to help a customer on my own. Fortunately I have great coworkers and know when to ask for help.

To get angry, my financial situation STILL has not gotten any better and in some ways may be getting worse.

Its so bad I put up an ad on an online begging site.
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on

• Its so bad I put up an ad on an online begging site.
    That exists?

But, yeah, I know the world is one big group project, but it doesn't stop me hating it.

• Its so bad I put up an ad on an online begging site.
    That exists?
    Dude, everything is on the internet
  • edited December 2011
    Ok. Seriously. It's called the ANIME subreddit. It deals with ANIME. STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT. I didn't change the rules, I'm just enforcing the obvious common-sense interpretation of the NAME OF THE PLACE.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • What the fuck senate? 93-7 to enact legislation that is comparable to the Nazis, or Communists?! I swear to fucking God this better not pass the house or I will lose all respect for Democracy.
  • I've been trying to find what exactly are the requirements for being suspect of being a terrorist. I know that gun ownership or finger loss are both reasons, and I think that makes everyone in the country either a terrorist or associated with one.
  • I've been trying to find what exactly are the requirements for being suspect of being a terrorist. I know that gun ownership or finger loss are both reasons, and I think that makes everyone in the country either a terrorist or associated with one.
    Question - wouldn't that be a pretty clear violation of the constitution? I'm not perfect with American law, but I'm pretty sure that would violate the Second, fourth and fifth amendments.

Being friends with a suspected terrorist is a simple way to become one yourself.

• Being friends with a suspected terrorist is a simple way to become one yourself.

Basically everyone is a suspected terrorist. Please proceed in an orderly fashion to the nearest execution booth, citizen.
  • Question - wouldn't that be a pretty clear violation of the constitution? I'm not perfect with American law, but I'm pretty sure that would violate the Second, fourth and fifth amendments.

And the Fourteenth. Thing is, Congress doesn't interpret the law, it just makes them. I realize that walks a strange line, but what it means in affect is that there are no restrictions on what laws Congress can make as long as enough of them agree to make it (it can be vetoed by the President, but they can overrule that.) It's only once a law is passed into law that it can be deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. So no matter what happens, we'll probably be subject to this for at least a short period of time.
  • "Stuff em all in there! SCOTUS just ruled we can't do this anymore!"

• Basically everyone is a suspected terrorist. Please proceed in an orderly fashion to the nearest execution booth, citizen.
    Haha, I guess that was a little too broad. I think more specifically you have to be friends with someone that has done something to be a suspected terrorist.

• Basically everyone is a suspected terrorist. Please proceed in an orderly fashion to the nearest execution booth, citizen.
    Haha, I guess that was a little too broad. I think more specifically you have to be friends with someone that has done something to be a suspected terrorist.
    Which includes, and I paraphrase, "Owning firearms, missing a finger, or has expressed dissent at the government." And what american hasn't done any of those three, or doesn't know someone who has?

• Which includes, and I paraphrase, "Owning firearms, missing a finger, or has expressed dissent at the government." And what american hasn't done any of those three, or doesn't know someone who has?
    True, I was just making my original statement less broad, although less broad still includes everyone so I guess it was pointless.
  • There is little that infuriates me more than being more competent a worker than most of my superiors.
  • There is little that infuriates me more than being more competent a worker than most of my superiors.
    You are most definitely not alone in this.

• So she shut and we are getting it done. I hate group projects like the plague.
    Get used to it. The 80/20 rule is always in affect. In almost any work environment I've been at, most of the people didn't know what the fuck they were doing.
    My boss had a stern talk with me about coming in late a few days this month. Today was the second day he actually came into the office.

Need I say more?
  • It really amazes me that people who are twice my age can't even handle the easiest of tasks or requests asked of them, and they are either getting paid the same amount of more than me.

I'm doing my very best to not be an asshole about this, but it's to the point where certain people are so incompetent that you basically have to make them look stupid to get what you need done.
  • Family members asking you to cover them in their job, promising money, and they pay you zilch because they expect you to be "a good sport".

NEVER. FUCKING. AGAIN

• Which includes, and I paraphrase, "Owning firearms, missing a finger, or has expressed dissent at the government." And what american hasn't done any of those three, or doesn't know someone who has?
    True, I was just making my original statement less broad, although less broad still includes everyone so I guess it was pointless.
    I'm one of the 90% of Americans who think Congress is doing a shitty job. I hate almost every congressman and I am very dissatisfied. Also, a friend of mine owns an AK-47.
    Congratulations, forum. Now you're all terrorists.