This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

E3 2011

123457»

Comments

• Yes, that is what most devs will do early on. But hopefully people will learn how to, in fact, do cool things instead.
  • edited June 2011
    Yes, that is what most devs will do early on. But hopefully people will learn how to, in fact, do cool things instead.
    I like the idea for the golf game they were showing in the trailer. Using it as a second screen to show a new view is brilliant.

Also, if it can be used as a good tablet, I would probably buy it for that.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Oooo Wii U

• Oooo Wii U

Killer Tofu

• But hopefully people will learn how to, in fact, do cool things instead.
    You mean like they did with the waggle controls on the Wii or the dual-screen and touchscreen on the DS? Oh....
  • Oooo Wii U
  • edited June 2011
    Did Nintendo do anything to address the problem of: "When I buy your console, I would like to have games come out for it on a regular basis."?

Oh Wii O, Tailspin!
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • What about the question of being able to transfer games on your Wii to the Wii U? That should be possible, right?
  • Nintendo didn't really give any information besides what the console is and what the controller is. We probably won't get more information until later this year/E3 next year.
  • We do know that it won't support Gamecube games, only Wii.
  • edited June 2011

For some reason it's two images. I have no idea why.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Here's a slightly obscure one -
  • Here's a slightly obscure one -
    Not really, check page 3 of this thread.
  • Not really, check page 3 of this thread.
    Meh.
  • But hopefully people will learn how to, in fact, do cool things instead.
    You mean like they did with the waggle controls on the Wii or the dual-screen and touchscreen on the DS? Oh....
  • edited June 2011
    Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • Not really, check page 3 of this thread.
    Meh.
    For once, I ninja'd someone. :D
  • Pretty much.
  • the DS is probably the best thing they've done in 10 years so I have no problem with that.
  • edited June 2011
    Ah...aha...ha....I see what you did there, Tim Buckley. People read your comic. You must be doing something. Good for you. Yes, very good.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • About to go hit up an E3 afterparty (>^o^)>