This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Guns of Icarus Online

Comments

• Thanks! And I can promise you guys that this will be a whole different ballgame than the first game. We have leveled up!
  • edited January 2012
    We just made our Kickstarter amount. (Actually, my dad just made a small donation and I think that was the one that pushed it over the edge to successful, so that's cool!) Thank you to all you kind people who donated! I shall work extra hard to make the game good for you!
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • We just made our Kickstarter amount. (Actually, my dad just made a small donation and I think that was the one that pushed it over the edge to successful, so that's cool!) Thank you to all you kind people who donated! I shall work extra hard to make the game good for you!
    Or else.
  • I'm glad you guys got what you needed. Excited to give this a shot, though the March release date clashes with Mass Effect 3, so I can't promise I'll dedicate a ton of time to your game early on.
  • We just made our Kickstarter amount. (Actually, my dad just made a small donation and I think that was the one that pushed it over the edge to successful, so that's cool!) Thank you to all you kind people who donated! I shall work extra hard to make the game good for you!
    Or else.
  • I'm glad you guys got what you needed. Excited to give this a shot, though the March release date clashes with Mass Effect 3, so I can't promise I'll dedicate a ton of time to your game early on.
    That's probably good, since March is just when it goes into beta for PVP mode. The campaign mode will be later on, so even if you wait, the game will be better as time goes on.

• Sounds good to me. I am excited to give your game a shot, and if the multiplayer is good, I will be recommending it.
  • Sounds good to me. I am excited to give your game a shot, and if the multiplayer is good, I will be recommending it.
    I will also be doing this.

• Just put up $40 so I can drag some of my friends onto this. Looking forward to the beta.
  • Reverse view of the red engineer is 50% complete. Should have the coloring finished in a dew days, tops.
  • Sooo slowwwww. :P
    That's okay to take your time, we have a bunch of stuff to get done before we get to the costume design contest winners.
    Once one of us folks zbrushes that guy up, you can officially say you did legit character design on a game! Congrats on the win! Lots of people liked it, and I did not say anything about who you were to maintain fair voting.
  • Congrats! Enjoy my monies.
  • Thank you for the opportunity to be a patron of the arts!
  • Thank you!
    Thanks so much everyone who donated. I actually am talking to printers for the USB and artbook as we speak and I drew the special costume this weekend, so it could be modeled. I hope that the game and the accompanying rewards live up to your expectations! I'll try hard to make it happen!
  • edited March 2012
    That was epic. I didn't understand half of it, but my favorite part was when he is like "I guess we are going to lose all these pinheads and lamp oil" when he is looking at the crates. That's actually what they say. (They were from an Antarctic expedition.)
    Some of the stuff I think was rude, but I couldn't not tell.
  • That was epic. I didn't understand half of it, but my favorite part was when he is like "I guess we are going to lose all these pinheads and lamp oil" when he is looking at the crates. That's actually what they say. (They were from an Antarctic expedition.)
    I'm a big Bro Team fan. Here's a tip. Don't bother being offended by anything he says, because he says stupid shit like that about every game he "reviews".
  • What Trogdor said. BroTeamPill doesn't review games, they record bizarre commentary over gameplay. They are, however, really popular, so if anything, it's a really good opportunity to get the word out there. Also, they've done videos that definitely leave certain game in worse light than others.

Especially compared to a video like that, I'd say Guns of Icarus got put in a damn good light. So hey, cool!
  • edited March 2012
    I'm a big Bro Team fan. Here's a tip. Don't bother being offended by anything he says, because he says stupid shit like that about every game he "reviews".
    No, not rude about the game. People were saying he said a bad thing about Islam in the comments but I have no idea what they were referring to. YouTube comments are totally not worth paying attention to, but I was confused that I missed something. Also, they were yelling at Jefferey?

• At the 0:37 mark there's a guy in a turban (?) which is Mohamed enough I suppose.
  • Yay! They were pretty nice, too!
  • Yes, they (temporarily) killed our webserver with that.
  • Yes, they (temporarily) killed our webserver with that.
    Get ready!

• Got my keys! I'm excited for the launch tomorrow.
  • Got my keys too. I'm pretty excited about this game, if it doesn't live up to my horrifyingly high expectations I will be crushed beyond all reason.
  • Got my keys too. I'm pretty excited about this game, if it doesn't live up to my horrifyingly high expectations I will be crushed beyond all reason.
    Except for the last part, since I already know it lives up to my stupidly high expectations.

• Still no key for me...