This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice & Fire)

Comments

• Either way, he's a complete asshole.
  • Yes! Although you know when he's on screen it's never a bore. Bran on the other hand isn't an asshole. He's worse - he's completely boring.
  • Garden of Bones = The American Psycho Episode.
  • What in the motherfucking shit did I just see?
  • What in the motherfucking shit did I just see?
    I know...
  • This show should stop calling itself Game of Thrones and should instead say "inspired" by Game of Thrones.
  • Isn't the book "a song of fire and ice?"
  • I see.
    WHAT DO YOU SEE?

• I see.
    WHAT DO YOU SEE?
    Damn it Rym, not now!
  • Per Omar/Mr. Roboto,

• Don't forget bush guys. In the immortal words of Booger. Game of Thrones has got bush.
  • Per Omar/Mr. Roboto,

I want there to be an odd number...
  • RymRym
    edited April 2012
    I want there to be an odd number...
    Post edited by Rym on
  • More boobs! via Game of LOLs, a great parody on that controversial Time magazine cover.

• Joffrey Sucks
  • More boobs! via Game of LOLs, a great parody on that controversial Time magazine cover.
    Amaaaazing!
  • Joffrey Sucks
    Worse than the fucking Mad King.
  • I didn't see any boobs today.
  • "It don't have teeth.". best line in the last episode.
  • edited May 2012
    Post edited by Churba on
  • My penis did not enjoy last episode. Only teasing, no fun. Can we kill Joffrey yet?
  • My penis did not enjoy last episode. Only teasing, no fun. Can we kill Joffrey yet?
    Why do you want to kill off Joffrey? Interesting and fun things always happen when he's on the screen. Bran on the other hand is nice, peaceable, and boring as hell. I know who I'd kill off first!
  • I actually haven't even watched any more of this beyond the first episode of season two. My interest has waned strikingly rapidly. Is it worth it to continue?
  • If your interest waned that rapidly, maybe try again when the broadcasting is finished.
  • I actually haven't even watched any more of this beyond the first episode of season two. My interest has waned strikingly rapidly. Is it worth it to continue?
    I've been waiting for the show to come out all at once, that's how I loved the first season and I figure that it will work the same, though I've listened to the second audio book and if the show can pull off that book it is definitely worth it.
    I've been waiting for the show to come out all at once, that's how I loved the first season and I figure that it will work the same, though I've listened to the second audio book and if the show can pull off that book it is definitely worth it.
    I still like the show. Interestingly, I've found that I favor different plot lines in the TV version than in the books. This must have a lot to do with the quality of acting, because the guy who plays Theon is absolutely crushing it. Can't get enough of his scenes lately. Maybe knowing the whole Theon story arc to date makes him even more interesting to watch?