This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2012

15678911»

Comments

• If you have not received a gift yet, email me and I will look into it.
  • Not sure who my santa is but I have not received anything either.
    Like wise, then again its a pain shipping to the UK, a heads up would be nice.

• GeoGeo
    edited February 2013
    I'm sorry Santa, the people who were supposed to send your gift totally copped out on me and didn't do what they promised. I think I might as well reveal that I am Ampersand's santa. I did buy you something, don't get me wrong, but they totally failed at sending you your gift.

Also, I'm kinda not in a good financial position to be shipping over to the UK at the moment. Once I got enough money, I will get you something else; hopefully from someone who does not suck.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I haven't received anything either, and I know I sent out something that I actually worked on. If my Santee hasn't received it yet, I may have to just send something else non-homemade.
  • I'm sorry Santa, the people who were supposed to send your gift totally copped out on me and didn't do what they promised. I think I might as well reveal that I am Ampersand's santa. I did buy you something, don't get me wrong, but they totally failed at sending you your gift.

Also, I'm kinda not in a good financial position to be shipping over to the UK at the moment. Once I got enough money, I will get you something else; hopefully from someone who does not suck.
    Dude don't worry! You tried and thats what matters man don't fret. Take as long as you need to I know what its like being skint so no worries.
  • I'm sorry Santa, the people who were supposed to send your gift totally copped out on me and didn't do what they promised. I think I might as well reveal that I am Ampersand's santa. I did buy you something, don't get me wrong, but they totally failed at sending you your gift.

Dude don't worry! You tried and thats what matters man don't fret. Take as long as you need to I know what its like being skint so no worries.
    Thank you for being very understanding and patient. I appreciate it. Don't worry, you'll get something cool for your wall in a week or so (social security incentives will cover the shipping).

Thank you for being very understanding and patient. I appreciate it. Don't worry, you'll get something cool for your wall in a week or so (social security incentives will cover the shipping).

Hey don't worry if you need to take longer and save the cash go for it its cool. Put yourself first, I'd rather you could eat and stuff. So long as I can be Jason Satham Im happy.
  • Ok, so now I know that usps did not delivered my Santee its present yet.
    I made two things by hand and the other one was something special :(
    I will send something new soon then ;(